12

“ don’t you dare to think about what happend yesterday ”

tine said to himself as he look at the mirror , pointing at himself . “ it’s not a kiss , okay tine ? ” he said again as he tried to convinced himself .

he mess his hair as he sigh . “ what am i talking about , our lips literally touch each other ! ” he said , he touch his lip and shake his head . “ arghh forget about it and focus ” he said again .

he grab his bag and walk out from his dorm , ready to go to class . he lock his door and pull out his phone , wanting to say something to day .

he sigh again and shake his head , he put back his phone to his pocket and walk to his class .

- - - -

sarawat was all smiley , thinking about the scene last night . he touch his lip as he giggle softly making his two friends look at him weirdly .

“ boss , he’s back at it again ” man said , he point at sarawat who’s sitting in front of them . boss look at sarawat as he shake his head .

“ what’s wrong with him these days ? yesterday he was all pouty and doesn’t even have the mood to say a word but today he’s all smiley and even laughing ! ” boss said as he look at sarawat in disbelief .

“ probably something happend with tine ” man said as he shrugged . “ but tine is still with day right ? ” boss ask , he look at mad confused . man shrugged , “ don’t know ” he said .

just then day appear in front of them making man and boss look at day , feeling annoyed that they need to see his face in the morning .

sarawat glare at day as he sigh , he get up and was about to walk away but day stopped him . “ where did you go with tine yesterday ” day said .

sarawat scoff and push day’s hand away , “ none of your business ” sarawat said and bumped into day’s shoulder .

man and boss get up as well and followed sarawat . day turn around as he clench his fist . “ don’t mess with him sarawat ! he’s mine ! ” day shout that make sarawat stopped .

he turn around and walk closer to day , he glare at day as he tried to control his anger . “ you don’t deserve him . ” sarawat said as he poke day’s chest .

“ and let me say this , i will take care of him from now on . you can’t even keep your promise , chea-ter ” sarawat said as he smirk .

he tapped day’s shoulder and walk away but day pull sarawat’s hand and punch him in the face . “ you can’t have him sarawat ” day said .

the students around them look at them , surprised . some even record them .

sarawat touch his face as he glare at day , he was about to punch back but man hold him back , “ sarawat don’t mind him . he’s trying to mess with you ” man said as boss tried to calm sarawat down .

sarawat calm down and look at day , “ if i can’t have him , then you also can’t have him . he’s gold and you’re dust . you don’t deserve him ” sarawat said as he glare at day once again before walking away .

day look at sarawat as he clench his fist . he punch the table making everyone look at him , his friends tried to calm him down .

“ you will never , never have him sarawat ” he whisper and walk away .

- - - -

“ fong , you better shut up or i’ll kill you ” tine said , fong laugh as he nodded , “ okay okay , i’ll shut up ” fong said , he wipe his tears from laughing too much .

tine sigh as he look at his friends , “ can you guys stop teasing about me and sarawat ? it’s annoying ” tine said as he drink his coffee .

“ but you two look so good together ! ” phuak said as he chuckled . tine rolled his eyes as he shake his head .

ohm look at his phone , feeling shock when he saw one video of day and sarawat . “ uh.. tine i think you need to see this ” ohm said as he handed tine his phone .

tine take ohm phone as he look at him feeling confused . he play the video and he was shocked to see sarawat and day fighting .

“ shiaa tine , they’re fighting over you ! ” fong said as he point at the video . tine was still in shock as he didn’t say anything .

he give back ohm his phone as he get up and quickly walk away .

“ o-oi tine where are you going ?! ” ohm said as he look at the other two . the other two nodded as the three of them also get up and followed tine .

- - - -

“ what the heck is happening sarawat ? why is day so mad about you and tine ? ” man ask as he sit down beside boss .

sarawat sigh as he shake his head , “ that bastard cheated on tine and he still think that he can have him . i’m not going to stay still ” sarawat said , he clench his fist .

“ sarawat ”

sarawat turn around and look at the owner voice . he smile softly as he wave at tine . tine look at him angrily , he walk closer to sarawat and immediately touch sarawat’s face , surprising sarawat himself and the others .

tine’s friends look at the scene in front of them as they prented to look away and cough .

tine look sarawat in the eyes softly , feeling genuinely worried . “ are you okay ? did he hurt you ? ” he ask softly and checked if sarawat get hurt .

sarawat smile softly and touch tine’s hand , “ tine , thank you ” he said . tine look at him , feeling confused . “ why are you thanking me ” he ask .

“ because you choose me first ” sarawat said . tine was a little taken aback as he let go his hand from sarawat’s face .

he clear his throat as he look around , feeling shy . “ i-it’s because you get punch ! ” he said , feeling flustered .

sarawat chuckled and look at tine , “ can’t you just said that you care for me ? ” he said as he look tine in the eyes .

tine look at sarawat , his cheek getting even more red when sarawat lean closer .

“ i will take care of you from now on , tine ” sarawat said and touch tine’s cheek , smiling softly at him .

- - - -

part 12 ! <3 sorry for the mistake i didn’t read twice hehe .