14

sarawat walk closer to tine and sit beside him on the bed . tine open his eyes and immediately widen his eyes .

“ s-sarawat ! why the heck a-are you n-naked ?! ” he shout as he pull the blanket to cover his eyes .

“ what do you mean naked ? i have pants on . ” sarawat said .

sarawat look at his body and glance at tine as he smile , “ i forgot to bring my shirt , can you please let me borrow yours ? ” sarawat ask .

tine shake his head , “ hell no ! ” he said . sarawat then look at tine as he smirk , “ you mean , you wanted to see my body ? ” sarawat said as he look at his body proudly .

tine look at sarawat as he shake his head aggressively , “ n-no ! you can borrow my shirt ! ” tine said as he point at his closet .

sarawat chuckled and get up as he pick a shirt and wears it .

he look at tine who’s pretending to listen to music with his blushing face . he grab his phone and lay beside tine , making tine to look at him .

“ who say you can sleep beside me ? ” tine ask , he tried to push sarawat but instead , sarawat push him by his waist , making both of their face so close .

tine eyes’s goes to sarawat’s lip as he gulp nervously . sarawat notice it as he touch tine’s cheek , “ you’re blushing too much ” he said and caress tine’s cheek .

tine quickly averted his gaze as he clear his throat , “ sleep at the couch ” tine said as he tried to get off from sarawat’s grip .

sarawat whine as he hugged tine like he’s hugging a bolster pillow , “ no i want to be with you ” sarawat said cutely as he cling to tine like a koala .

“ s-sarawat , i’m losing my control , stop playing around ” tine said , he once again tried to push sarawat’s away .

sarawat look up as he look at tine , “ losing what control ? ” sarawat tease as he lean closer to tine’s face .

tine look at sarawat nervously as he back away and gulp nervously again . sarawat lean closer that make their lips to almost touch each other .

“ lose what control , tine ? ” sarawat whisper as he look at tine , tine touch sarawat’s cheek as he look at sarawat deep in his eyes , “ this ” he said before closing the gap between them .

sarawat was shocked and it’s take him a few seconds to kiss back .

sarawat close his eyes as he pull tine closer , tine’s hand on sarawat’s neck as they keep kissing each other like they’ve been waiting this for a long time .

tine broke the kiss as they both breath heavily and look at each other in the eyes , “ tine... ” sarawat said , he touch tine’s lip .

“ i really like you a lot ” he confessed .

tine look at sarawat with wide eyes , feeling a little bit taken aback .

- - - -

“ so you mean-- you kissed sarawat and he confessed to you but you said that you’re still confused with your feelings ?! what the heck tine ! ”

fong said as he look at tine , feeling both confused and at the same time a little bit angry .

“ tine , are you dumb ? ” fong said as he glare at tine . tine glare back at fong as he rolled his eyes .

“ i’m just very confused with my feelings okay ? ” he said as he tried to defend himself .

“ calm down fong , i mean i kinda get it why tine is confused . i mean if we think about it , tine approach sarawat at the first place because he wanted to take a revenge on his twin ” phuak said as tine nodded .

“ that’s not the point here , tine kissed sarawat first so maybe sarawat thinks that tine liked him too , that’s why he confessed ” ohm said and fong nodded .

“ i really wanna ask tine , why did you kissed sarawat at the first place ? ” ohm ask as he look at tine . tine sigh and lean back on his seat , “ i don’t why but i just... wanna feel his lip again... ” tine said as he blush just thinking about the scene .

phuak , ohm and fong look at each other , feeling shock , “ you mean... you two have kissed before ?! ” phuak ask as tine smile awkwardly and nodded .

“ when ?! ” fong said , tine scratch his neck as he look at his friends , “ w-well , you see . they day where you guys do the project at my dorm , i was trying to wake him up but something happend and we accidentally kissed ” tine said .

phuak , ohm and fong look at each other as they nodded .

“ tine , i kinda have feelings that you actually like sarawat ” fong said as tine look at fong , confused .

“ i mean based on how you talk about him and the fact that you blush so hard thinking him just make it seem like you have feelings for him . ” fong said as phuak and ohm nodded .

“ but can i like him though ? i mean , he’s day’s twin . wouldn’t it’ll be weird ? ” tine said as his friends look at him , shrugging .

“ oh yeah , speaking of the devil , have you broke up with day yet ? ” ohm ask . tine look at them as he laugh awkwardly and scratch his neck .

“ right... i forgot ” he said as his friends look at him in disbelief .

- - - -

what’s wrong with wattpad lmao ? i was so sure that i posted this 8 hours ago ! lolololol

anyway here’s part 14 ! hehe sorry for the mistake !