16

sarawat look at a picture of tine that he took one year ago , he smile softly as he lean back .

he then look at the picture of day and tine , where they both had their first date . he zoom in to day’s face as he smirked , “ i win ” he said as he close his phone .

he put down his phone as he chuckled thinking about what happend .

one and a half year ago...

“ man , i don’t want to go ” sarawat said as he tried to get rid of man’s hand . “ eyyy come on wat , i promise the girls that you’ll go ” he said as he look at sarawat with puppy eyes .

“ man , i don’t want to go ” sarawat said again with a stern voice .

“ ey wat , just go . maybe you’ll find someone ” boss said , he shrugged as he look at man who’s struggling .

“ yeah wat , just gooo come onnn ” man said , he push sarawat as sarawat sigh .

“ fine fine , stop pushing me . i can walk by myself ” sarawat said as man let go of him and look at him , smiling widely .

“ let’s go ” man said , he hold both of boss and sarawat hands and started to walk .

the three of them arrive at the event and they find a table to sit down . some girls notice sarawat as they quickly goes at him , making sarawat to rolled his eyes .

sarawat get up as he smile fakely at the girls , “ i’m going to the restroom ” he said to his friends and walk away .

he was on his way to the restroom when someone bumped into him , making him to almost fall .

the guy who bumped into him apologize , “ i’m sorry , are you okay ? ” the guy said , but he was looking other way .

sarawat look at the guy in front of him , he didn’t even realize that he was smiling . the guy turn around as they look at each other .

the guy smile widely , “ i’m sorry if i hurt you , i needed to go now . ” the guy said before walking away and searching for his friends .

sarawat didn’t even have any chance to say to the guy as he just look at him walking away .

after he went to the restroom , he come back and sit down with his friends , “ what took you so long ? ” man said as he pick up his drinks .

sarawat shake his head , he look around looking for the boy that he just met , he automatically smile when he spot the boy .

he pull out his phone that took a picture of the boy who’s smiling widely talking with his friends .

boss look at sarawat as he smile playfully , “ someone has a crush~ ” boss tease . man look at them as he raise his eyebrow .

“ who ? ” man said as he look around , “ the person in front of you ” boss said . man widen his eyes as he also smile playfully .

sarawat rolled his eyes and put his phone back on his pocket . “ shut up ” he said . “ who’s the lucky girl ? ” man said as he play with his eyebrow .

“ it’s a he ” boss said calmly as man nodded but when he realize , he choke on his drinks as he look at sarawat , shocked .

“ you likes men ? ” man ask , sarawat look at man blankly as he shrugged , “ maybe ” he said and glance at the boy again .

4 months later...

sarawat was all smiley as he scroll onto instagram , looking at tine’s account .

well until tine post a picture of him and day , sitting together with the caption ‘ i wuv u ’ .

sarawat immediately frown when he saw the picture . he put down his phone . he was trying so hard not to be angry and also not to cry .

his heart hurt so much . he grab his phone as he open it , looking at his wallpaper which is tine’s picture .

he smile sadly as he sigh , “ guess i need to let you go now... ” he said .

7 months later...

he tried , he really tried to move on but he can’t . he always goes to tine’s instagram account to just look at his post .

he tried deleted his instagram once but 30 minutes later , he downloaded it back . he can’t stand it , not looking at tine’s beautiful face make him go crazy .

he really loves tine and he wanted him . he wanted him to be his .

he called yearn and told her to meet him at the cafe nearby the university at 1pm .

“ why did you wanted to meet me ? ” yearn said as she look at sarawat .

“ i need your help , you likes day doesn’t you ? ” sarawat said , yearn nodded  . “ what help ? ” she ask .

“ flirt with him . ” sarawat said as yearn widen her eyes , “ are you crazy ? he has a boyfriend . a boyfriend , sarawat . ” she said .

sarawat smirked as he lean back , “ yeah , that’s why we need to test him . if he really love his boyfriend , he wouldn’t cheated ” sarawat said .

“ and one more , isn’t this a good chance for you ? you’ve liked him for so long . why don’t you give it a try ? ” sarawat said .

he look at yearn as he drinks his coffee , waiting for her to answear .

yearn nodded her head , “ okay ” she said as sarawat smile widely . “ but , why are you doing this ? ” yearn ask .

sarawat shrugged , “ let’s just say that... i have a big crush on his boyfriend ” sarawat said that make yearn look at him with wide eyes .

3 weeks later .

sarawat sit there , waiting for day and yearn to come in to the scene so that he can record them . when he saw yearn texting him that they’re already there , he quickly get up and pull out his phone .

he smirked while recording day making out with yearn .

looks like you don’t deserve tine at all day... he thought as he continue to record them .

- - - -

hehe. part 16 !