𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚 - 𝘽𝙖𝙢

𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻
𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗔
𝟮:𝟯𝟱𝗮𝗺

𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗔𝟮:𝟯𝟱𝗮𝗺

─────────ೋღ🌺ღೋ─────────

"Don't you think you should go check on that Zaya Guh?" Rico said scratching his neck.

"I forgot she was here." I got up and made my way to the cellar.

"Yo Drew did she drop some info-" I paused.

"I did what you said boss but she ain't-" Before he could finish I shot him in between his eyes.

"Bitch I ain't told your retarded ass to fuck her up until she purple!" I yelled at Drew as his body bled before me.

I looked at Zaya's battered body.

"Shit!" I mumbled as I observed her. She had a few bruises and was knocked tf out.

"Nigga you good?" Keem came down stairs.

"Bitch do I look okay?" I glared at him, "Drew stupid ass almost killed shawty."

"I been told you to drop this mother fucker

"I been told you to drop this mother fucker." Keem mumbled as he kicked Drew's dead body. "Limp Limp ass."

"Ring up Doc." I frustratedly rubbed my hands down my face. "And call Shaq nem to come get this nigga's body."

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"She gone be alright." Doc examined. "Just a few bumps and bruises but they'll heal in no time."

"I can't believe Trap Doctors exist." Mel high ass chuckled.

"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted." Doc glared at Mel, "Just let her take some aspirins daily. She should be up in a few hours or less"