𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧 - 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙥 𝙊𝙣𝙚

𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻
𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗔
𝟭:𝟯𝟬𝗮𝗺

𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗔𝟭:𝟯𝟬𝗮𝗺

─────────ೋღ🌺ღೋ─────────

"And Send."  Xan clicked the send button before turning off that girl phone.

"Took yo ass long enough." I rolled my eyes

"Fuck up nigga." Xan kisses his teeth, "Her friends be talking a lot."

"Alright smash that mf up Rocko." I commanded.

Big Rock took the chip out of the phone before smashing the iPhone into several pieces.

"Ion know who gone clean that shit up." Sin butted in as he continued to count the money.

"It sure ain't gone be me." Keem said.

"Man this McDonald's is bussin." Rico fat ass said

"Nigga I know damn well you ain't eating that luh girl's food." Mel faded as chuckled

"Mmcht a nigga ain't eat since last night." Rico continued to munch on the burger.

"And whose fault is that dumbass?" Sin said banding all the money.

"Y'all stay getting on my case." Rico mugged.

"Ayo boss, I chained her up and shit." Kioni said wiping a bead of sweat from his forehead.

"Bet." I got up and head down into the Trap's cellar.

"Damn her ass still knocked out?" Rico said munching on his fries.

"Get the bucket." I nodded at Mel

Mel grabbed the rusty bucket of water before splashing the chained up girl with it.

"Wake yo ass up!" I yelled as I watched struggle to breathe.

She groaned and struggled to move as her hands were chained to the walls.

"What's yo name shawty?" I said squatting down to her level.

Her eyes were full with fear.

Shit I would be afraid of me too.