Part 5||Chapter 6

**VOTE***

1 week later....

Jada stood in the window as she watched Elijah, Jigz and Tae. They was currently unloading some furniture.
Jada rubbed her arms as she felt chills run up her arms.
"Jada" Liza softly said, but it still caused Jada to jump. Jada stared at her before speaking.
"Yes, what's wrong?" Jada asked. Liza gave her a small smile.
"Nothing, I'm ok. I just need some pads. I just started my period." Liza slightly whispered. Jada nodded and went to her duffle bag.

"I only have this one...I'll go to the store and get you some ok" Jada said. Liza nodded as she took the pad and hurried off. Jada sighed as she walked back to the window. She grabbed her purse and keys before going to check on JoJo who was asleep in Liza bed. She smiled before heading towards the front door.
Elijah's eyes was glued to her once she stepped out.
"Where you going?" He asked when he noticed her keys and purse in her hand.
"To the store, gotta get some personal stuff" she called out as she unlocked her door.

"Jada...I'll go get it, I don't want you out alone" Elijah said as he slowly approached her. Jada sucked her teeth.
"I'm ok, I got it" she said. He shook his head. She scrunched up her face as she stared him down.
"Nah, you not going nowhere. I'll go" he said as he tried to reach for her keys. She snatched them away giving him an intense stare.
"I'll go with her E" Jigz said knowing the situation would probably escalate.
"I can ride with you Ja?" Jigz asked. Jada didn't say anything as she slightly rolled her eyes at Elijah. Jigz took that as a yes because she unlocked his door.

They drove in silence for a few minutes.
"He just tryna make sure you're safe Ja" Jigz said. Jada looked over at him before looking back at the road. She didn't say anything. Jigz sighed as he tapped her leg.
"Come on Ja" Jigz said.
"So I'm suppose to be locked up in the house 24/7 because of something that's his fault?" Jada shook her head. She pulled up to Walgreens and put the car in park.

"This shit will all be over soon...don't worry" Jigz said.
"It'll be over when he put the fucking drugs down and put his family first for once" Jada said as she turned off her car and hoped out. Jigz tucked his lips before getting out following her. Jada grabbed up a pack of pads and some Tylenol before paying for her stuff and leaving. They drove back in silence without a word.

Before Jada got out the car Jigz spoke.
"Elijah loves y'all..he-"
Jada cut him off
"But he loves selling drugs and making his drug money more...you can't save everyone Jigz." Jada said before getting out the car. He sat there for a few minutes thinking.
"You right..." he mumbled as he looked down at his phone that started rung. It was Alexis.
"Shit" he said. He totally forgot they he was suppose to go out for lunch. It was now a little passed 6pm. He cleared his throat before answering.

"Hello" he said.
"Hello Anthony" her soft voice said.
Hey...I'm sorry about-"
She cut him off.
"It's fine...I guess we both want two different things...sorry for cutting you off" she said. He could tell she was a little upset.
"No it's not fine...it totally slipped my mind. I've been at my cousin house helping him and stuff" he said.
"Ok Anthony. You don't have to explain anything to me" she said.
"Nah I do...I'm not tryna play Alexis...I swear I'm not...I keep fucking up....I promise I'll make it up to you." He said. The line was silent for a few seconds.

"Tonight?...meet me...I'll send the address, wear something dressy but casual" she said. Jigz slightly scrunched up his face.
"Dressy but casual?" Jigz questioned. Alexis giggled.
"Yes Anthony...dressy but casual...I'll see you tonight right?" She said.
"Yes...I'll see you tonight." He said with a smile. She giggled.
"Ok, see you than" she said before she hung up.