Part 5||Chapter 19

3 months later...

Alexis sandals clicked against the hardwood floor and her keys clinged together as she made her way through the apartment. Jigz bedrooms door was cracked open and she could see that his light was off. The room was slightly lit from the muted tv. She slowly opened the door and to her surprise he was laid back in his bed sleep. She slightly smiled as she placed her keys on the dressers. She removed her sandals before sitting Indian style beside him. She lend towards his face and placed a single kiss on his top lip. Jigz eyes immediately opened.
"You got here mad quick" he spoke as he smiled and licked his lips.

"And you fell asleep mad quick. You sleepy" she said as they shared another kiss. He rubbed her side before sitting up.
"Nah...Damn I didn't even know I fell asleep" he said as he checked his messages and call log.
"I was wondering why it was so quiet when I came in" Alexis smiled. He looked up at her.
"Damn...I went to sleep right after you texted saying you was on your way" he said. She giggled. Jigz continued looking through his phone. He texted Amaza and she quickly replied. She was sleeping over at her best friends house. She slept over their house every weekend. He knew she was ok, but him being overprotective he always had to check in on her.

He quickly called Amaza.
"Dad?..." Amaza said in a annoyed tone when she answered the phone.
"Don't be sounding annoyed, what you doing?" He asked. Alexis looked over at him and smiled. She admired their relationship.
"I'm not, I'm just wondering why you called because I just texted you back. We are watching a movie" she said.

"Yea, I saw your text. Just wanted to call you. You ok?" He asked. Alexis giggled and shook her head.
"I'm ok dad" she said.
"Ok..." Jigz sighed.
"I'm ok dad really! You worry too much" she said.
"I'm missing the movie, I'll text you ok" she said. He smiled.
"Ok baby, I love you" he said.
"I love you too...talk to you later" she said before hanging up.

"She's fine" Alexis said with a smile.
"Yea I know" Jigz let out a heavy breath. His baby girl was growing up so quick and he hated that.
"Come lay with me" Jigz said as he pulled Alexis flat down on the bed. She giggled as she smiled hard.
"I gotta wrap my hair" she whines.
"Ok" he said as he ran his hand through her freshly silk pressed hair.

"That orange looks pretty against your skin" Jigz complimented her

"Thank you" she said as she grabbed her paddle brush off his dresser and started wrapping her hair with so much ease.
"Maza wants to straighten her hair and shit" he said.
"Really...you not gonna allow her?" Alexis asked as she sat on the edge of the bed as she tied her scarf.
"It'll damage her hair since her hair is naturally curly...I don't want her to get heat damage and ruin her curls" he said. That made Alexis giggle.
"How you know about heat damage" she asked with a smile.
"Google..." Jigz said as he chuckled. Alexis laughed and leaned towards him. They kissed.