"Uh yeah I can". She said flabbergasted.

"That's good. It seems you speak English". He said smiling now broadly showing her white pointy teeth.

She nodded at him.

"If I may ask.. how did you get here? You don't seem like the strange humans who reside within this uh planet". He said pausing quizzically.

"Strange humans?? Dude I come from Earth. I have no clue how I got here. I blacked out and here I am. Where the hell are we?" She said picking up her things trying to find some reassurance in her belongings.

The strange boys beautiful ocean like eyes widened. He looked surprised to say the least.

He muttered something to himself in a strange language then gave her an intense look.

"I think you are in the wrong Earth". He said inching closer to her and she found herself backing away a bit.

"Can you please stop getting so close to me!" She yelled panicking and causing the sound of twittering birds to be quiet.

The boy froze and brought up a hand.

As if telling her to keep quiet.

It was suddenly deadly quiet. Then a large thumping sound came from the trees.

"We need to go. If we stay here it will be.. trouble. Come." He ordered standing up and offering his hand.

She eyed him but jumped a bit when another loud thud echoed in the air. Causing the ground to slightly shake.

Getting up, she grabbed his hand, and nearly screamed.

It was extremely cold. Like she was holding on to a block of ice.

He pulled her, running fast, to the opposite direction of where the loud sounds where coming from.

They ran through what seemed like an enormous bush. She was coughing and panting pushing aside everything and trying to keep a hold on her belongings.

After what seemed like forever, they reached a small thicket, with large patch of.. blue grass??

They both collapsed on it. The boy not making a sound. But Y/N was heaving and panting. Her heart hammering in her chest. Exercise wasn't exactly her forte.

They both remained quiet except for Y/N still panting a bit, and then the sound of birds seemed to come back. The twitters and chirps loud as can be.

The boy relaxed and glanced over at a disheveled Y/N.

"I'm sorry about that. We could have died if we had stayed there". He apologized leaning over and pushing aside some of her now somewhat sweaty hair from her face.

She pushed away his hand and glared at him.

"You said I'm on the wrong Earth. What do you mean by that?!"

He chewed his bottom lip delicately.

"It's a very long story to explain. I can tell you, but I think we need to move again. I have a.. small home. My companion that lives with me is more knowledgeable about humans". He said apologetically peering at her.

"What are you talking about? Humans? Aren't you human?"

He smirked a bit at this and shook his head. Pointing to his ears he tittered ," I am what would be known in your planet as an Elf".

Say what now?

He continued speaking ,"My name is Eriol. It's not exactly how you would say it in my language. But it's the closest name I can think of in English. What is your name?"

She felt exhausted and sweaty. This weird ass boy was telling her he was an elf. She was somewhere where the colors was mixed up.

"What the hell. I'm Y/N". She sighed

He smiled at her and sat up a bit straighter.

She failed to notice how his blue eyes seemed to turn red for a second.

A very very bad sign.