013 - hello to you too

Chapter 13: hello to you too

Colton Peters

I sat on one of the benches in the locker room, my back resting on a random locker as I tried to drone out the sound of the shower as Brett fucking Adams showered.

My leg was bouncing impatiently on the floor as I tried to think of something else. I couldn't, I couldn't get the stupid wankers body and touch of my mind. Never in my life have I wanted to be a pervert so bad. All I had to do was scoot towards the edge of the bench and look back and I'd see Brett showing in all his naked glory. My body jerked at just the thought of that and I could feel my blood rush towards a particular area.

Fuck.

I got up and started pacing around in a furtile attempt to stop myself from getting hard. It's Brett's fault I'm this worked up, he bloody kissed me. More like pecked me but-- My fingers moved up to touch my lips and I bit them in anger. Bloody fucker. "Kiss me again Brett Adams and I break your face in," I mumbled to myself but even I doubted myself.

Kissing boys felt good, a fact I've known since I was thirteen. It felt way better than girls and was mind-blowing if it was with someone you like. I didn't like Brett, not like that and not in any way. I just started tolerating his company now and even with that, I'm still on the edge. But— but his peck wasn't so bad, no peck has ever felt so much before. Maybe it's the way he held me, God, the way he held me.

How else could he hold me? I wondered, closing my eyes shut. Then as if that was not enough, he just had to get shirtless a minute later. Did he know how that would affect me? Like, I'm literally gay — I'm attracted to his kind and he just decided to get naked in front of me. With his amazing body.

I thought I'd seen all with Hardin but damn. I knew Brett would have an amazing body, the outline was there on his clothes but I didn't expect it to be that good. He was shiny tanned, biceps, pectoral, triceps, six packs... Everything was popping out. How did I manage to stand a chance against him when we fought?

"Um, Colton," I heard Brett's voice and my eyes that I didn't even know were closed, snapped open. "What are doing?"

I was relaxing with my back against a locker, drooling about Brett's body. Brett that was, again, standing half naked in front of me in his school trousers and a white towel around his neck. I pushed off the locker, my entire body heating up. "Nothing."

"Are you okay?" He asked, his voice laced with concern.

I nodded, unable to look at him. I was already lusting enough as it is. I'm not letting myself feel anything more for a handsome, obnoxious, smug, rich Primal Boy. Never.  "I'm fine, put on your shirt so we'd go back."

"I can't wear that shirt anymore. It's soiled and I'm done with it." I heard him shudder, like the total drama king I've learned he is. "Gross."

I pounded my fist on a locker, "well, your highness, you can't go around half naked either."

"What? We're practically alone in the school, it's okay."

"Mrs Fanning is still around," I reminded wandering where his senses have run away to.

"We could just tell her what happened," he was moving, I could tell. "No biggie."

"Yes biggie!" I turned around to face him only to realize he was right behind me. "Um—"

"Yeah?" Brett asked but I'm sure he knew what was happening. He was messing with me on purpose. "Colton?"

Placing my hands on his sizzling chest, I shoved him back. "Fuck off." My voice sounded nothing like my voice. That 'Fuck off' lacked everything a fuck off, should have.