Weekly Idol PB Is Savages Pt. 2

The mc started to explain the game.

"okay song if it's your song you can't dance but if it's others you can" Enwoo said and the groups started to fix themselves

The first song was boombayah. Momo hoseok and Sehun was in the center and the others are at tye back.

The next song was Boy with luv

BLACKPINK was in front and dance their dance and BTS who looks so proud of BP. While the other girls was furious.

After they dance the girls chuckle.

The next song was Blood shoot.

Again BP was in the center again.

And then so on and so on after the game they were sweating.

"everyone did you know that Enwoo and Jisoo have a project opzzz" IU said as she fake opzzz. Enwoo and Jisoo look at each other.

The director motion Jisoo to go with the mc and explain.

"uhm hi so we have a project wich is a new k drama" Jisoo awkwardly said and the others chuckle.

"make sure to stay tune" Enwoo said and blink and the fans were dying.

"now can I be am mc?" Jisoo said with a killing pout in her face.

"oh my she is so cute!" IU said to herself.

"n-ne" Enwoo said.

Enwoo gave her a piece of paper like what the mc was holding. It was the script.

"okay let's now go on with BLACKPINK Rosé who is going to sing. Love yourself" Jisoo said even though it's not in the script IU the director and Enwoo laugh. Rosé who looks surprised.

"can I at least have a Duet?" Rosé said with a cute expression on her face that made Jimin confident that he will be choosed

"of course you can pick" Rosé then stand up and walk around to look of a partner.

"Chanyeol oppa" Rosé said with a cute smile on her face amd Chanyeol blushes so hard. Whule Jimin was angry..

"Our Chanyeol is Blushing" Suho scream and that made BP and the mc laugh.

"okay I'll do the guitar and you sing and I sing" Rosé said and Chanyeol chuckle because of her cuteness.

While they were screaming. Fans were dying! Jimin was angry red velvet and g friend was mad because Jimin's attention was poured in BP.

Chanrose!

My Jirose heartue!!

Perfect couple!

I love you Chanyeol oppa

Rosé noona I love you

Rosé unnie notice me please

Jirose only!

Can we do a jirose one?

Because of what the fans said Jimin chuckle.

"what a nice duet" IU said

After they sang they went back to their seats.

"next now is Jennie dancing her Solo!" Enwo screams that made Jennie with a cute confused face and Taehyung admire her cuteness.

"w-wae?" Jennie said with a cute expression.

"can I bring the idiots?" Jennie said pointing Rosé and Lisa amd it couse the fans to laugh their asses off.

"Jisoo unnie too?" Lisa said and Jisoo looked at her.

"No only you three" Jisoo said. She wanted to be mc so she will not play game or anything with the others because she easily get tired.

The three step in front Jennie was in middle. They dance the chorus only amd Fans already died.

"okay now Lisa who is dancing her swala after we got back" IU said evsm tho it's not in the script.

*enter add

Lisa got change because she was wearing a dress

Lisa got change because she was wearing a dress. Now she is in the back stage.

"okay let us welcome BLACKPINK Lisa!" IU siad as Lisa entered and every one was surprised by her cold appearance.

She dances as everyone was surprised by her dance wich is super sexy. Fans were screaming. Jungkook was jungshook. Sehun jaw literally drop. The BP members were smirking.

After she dance she became cute and innocent again by her innocent smiles.

"I'm shook!" IU said with a cute shook expression in her face.

"now let's give a hand to Jisoo who is going to sing clarity" Enwoo said and Jisoo who is giving him a cute confused look.

"ah fine" Jisoo said and went in the middle. As she sing the high notes fans were dying. I think they died 4 times? R.I.P to those fans.

"what a nice voice of yours Jisoo" Enwoo said.

The MC, fans amd the director were having fun because BP is taking over their show in a fun way.

End of the show

"thankyou BLACKPINK for taking over of our show" Enwoo thanked them amd they laugh their asses.

"I really had fun maybe this is the best mc I have done thanks to BLACKPINK" IU said.

"also thank you to the other group for coming and I hope you enjoy" Enwoo said so that the other group won't be feel left out

"Thanks to BTS, BLACKPINK, G friend, red velvet, EXO and Of course Twice!" IU siad and they all smiled.

BLACKPINK were super happy because they really had fun taking over the show and BTS and EXO had fun too because of BP taking over.

Twice who looks so proud of BP. Red Velvet and G friend who is angry at BP.