Special couple addition!

Me: Okay so here's how it goes. You know those couple reality T.V. shows wear they have the couple's answer questions about each other and the couple with the most points wins? Well guess what... you all get to participate!

*silence, a cricket chirps*

All: WHAT!

Reyna: I'm not even in a relationship, can I just leave?

Me (just do be clear "me" is referring to me the author : Sure

Nico: Ya can I just leave too?

Me: Fine. Now let's get down to business. One gender has to leave the room while I ask the other group a question who will then write their answer on this white board and read it. *hands out whiteboards and markers* Now boys leave the room. Now girls, when do you think was the last time your boyfriend got kissed by his mom?

Calypso: Leo's mom is dead.

Hazel: So is Franks.

Piper: So is Jason's, I guess since she left him when he was 2 years old so it was probably what, like 15 years ago.

Annabeth: Well me and Percy went and saw Sally yesterday so... yep yesterday.

Hazel: Well I'm sure Emily kissed Frank before she left for the army, so I suppose it would be the last day he ever saw her.

Calypso: Leo's mom probably kissed him the day she died in that fire.

Me: Alright how about a much more upbeat question... what is the best prank your boyfriend ever played on you?

Piper: Ughh this one time Jason was taking me flying and we were getting really high up and he pretended that he for some reason was having trouble flying and he even faked losing his grip on me. I didn't talk to him for a week after that.

Annabeth: On April fools on time Percy sent me a Iris message from inside a dark room telling me that Athena had captured him and was holding him hostage so that we couldn't be together. I actually believed him until I realized that my mom was way to smart to leave him in an area were he could Iris message someone and then I stormed into his cabin to see him making fake screaming noises.

Hazel: Frank doesn't pull pranks on me.

Calypso: Do you even want to get me started on Leo! First there was the time he died my shampoo, typeid my garden, but the worst was probably when he dragged my mattress out onto the dock so that when I woke up I was so startled that I rolled into the lake, and 5:00 in the morning.

___________________________

Hey readers! So next up the guys will be answering questions! If you liked this chapter please,

COMMENT

VOTE

READ MY OTHER STORYS on my page @wisegirl686 I have a demigods in high school, a Blood of Olympus: Happily Ever After, and a non fan fiction and J would really appreciate it if you checked those out!