One shot

A/N- So this is something I really wanted to do if I did a people meet Percabeth, but I decided to just put it in this story.

( Okay so this is the first time Sally met Annabeth, probably a few weeks after Percy's first quest )

-Sally's POV-

Today I get to meet of Percy's best friend. Her name is Annabeth Chase.

(A/N- lol I just typed Jackson instead of Chase :)) Percy is coming back from his first summer ever at Camp Half Blood and he's bringing one of his best friends to come to meet me... and she's a girl. I can already hear the wedding bells chiming! I pulled some fresh baked blue cookies from the oven and put them on a plate, wringing my hands in worry. Was my baby boy alright? Did he like Camp Half Blood? *sigh* I checked the time, they should be here any minute. 'RING' the buzzer sounded,

"Hello!" I said into the voice com. Some one reapplied in a southern accent, though it was obviously Percy.

"Hello, this here is the pizza delivery man, here to deliver one mighty fine pizza from Camp Half Bloo- OW!" I heard as someone obviously punched him. "You know you can't just go around punching people whenever you want!" He exclaimed.

"Oh really?" said a female voice 'thud'

"OW!" Percy lightly yelled, but I could tell he wasn't actually hurt.

"Ha ha ha, okay I'm going to buzz you up now." I voiced down as I pushed the button to let them up. When the door opened I saw Percy rush up and I met him in a hug, he stepped back with a smile on his face. Then I looked behind him and saw beautiful girl Percy's age taking in all of her surroundings with stormy gray eyes. Percy followed my gaze, smiled and introduced us.

"Mom, this is Annabeth. Annabeth this is mom." He said while he gestured between us. Annabeth stepped forward and stuck out her hand, which I shook.

"Pleased to meet you Miss. Jackson." said Annabeth, but I noticed that even as she said this and smiled her eyes never left my son who was now in the kitchen munching on cookies. Hmm I wonder what they'll name there kids? Maybe Andromeda if it's a girl. Oh! What if it's Andromeda Sally Jackson! *sigh*

"So what did you do at camp?" I asked as I took a seat at the table with Percy and Annabeth.

"Well..."

__________________________

So what did you think? If you like Percy Jackson you might like my other PJO stories Demigods in highschool and Blood of Olympus epilogue! please

COMMENT

VOTE

I don't own any PJO or HoO Rick Rioradan does.