Who has the brightest future?

Leo: Are you even kidding me! My future is so bright that you need to wear shades. That's right you looking at the future co. CEO of the soon to be massive corporation... Leo and Calypsos Garage, and whenever I'm not doing that I plan to be strutting my stuff up and down the run way as a model... I mean obviously I'll be getting tons of offers.

Annabeth: Oh please... I'm the future head of Athenian Architecture. I'll be designing cities to last century's and will be making millions doing it. Trust me, my future is so bright you'll blind your self just by looking at it even with your silly little shades.

Hazel: Listen, I will shine bright like a diamond-

Leo: LOL *singing* shine bright like a diamoooond!

Hazel: I don't get it...

Percy: People, people none of that matters because I plan on spending my days rescuing sea animals, studying surfing at collage, being the new director at camp half blood, and being married to Annabeth.

Annabeth: Wait... WHAT!

Nico: However bright your futures I will conquer them. The gloom and darkness of my future will surely snuff out whatever light you have.

Reyna: good luck trying to snuff out my light because-

Jason: MY FUTURE IS BRIGHTER THAN A LIGHTNING BOLT!!!

Piper: Ya ya whatever. I am a future superstar, and if I'm correct stars are pretty bright. If you act fast I'll give you a free autograph! *pulls out a metallic gold sharpie*

Frank: Well I am the praetor of Rome and I um... totally have my future figured out, phh obviously.

Everyone besides Frank: Mmmm Hmmm

___________________________

Hey readers! So this is my first ch. so it may not be the best but... I hope you like it! If so please...

COMMENT

VOTE

READ MY OTHER STORIES, on my page @wisegirl686 (I have a demigods in high school, Blood of Olympus: Happily Ever After, and a non fan-fiction)!