m u l t i v e r s e 1 : t a e s u n g

Taeha and Jisung are already very affectionate and tactile with each other. Taeha has always said her ideal type is someone who could be her best friend as well as her partner and she likes smiles. The only box Jisung doesn't tick is that he is younger than Taeha, not older.

However, what if TaeSung was real?

In which there is a super cute start to the relationship, TaeSung traumatise Seungmin, Dasom does them a dirty and Kim Yugyeom is betrayed.

They were shooting a scene for the I Am You music video

They were shooting a scene for the I Am You music video. Taeha was leaning against the railing with Jisung in front of her, their foreheads touching and her fingers hooked in his beltloops. They was no actual dialog, they were just told to talk about whatever and "act wholesome", according to Felix.

"You know what's pretty cute?" Jisung whispered, scrunching his nose slightly. "You and me. You're pretty, and I'm cute so together we're pretty cute." Taeha almost snorted, clapping a hand over her mouth instead as her ears turned red.

"That was kinda cute but lame." She murmured, reaching up to tug on his fringe gently. Jisung gently rubbed his nose against hers, vaguely registering the director calling out encouragments.

"You know what else is lame?" He asked, removing one of his arms from the railing to wrap around her waist. "This is literally the perfect moment for me to ask you out on a date, and it would be on camera but no one would know because this is literally what we're known for?"

Taeha went pink but nodded, almost shyly.

"Yeah that is kinda lame."

Chan and Changbin was the first ones to find out

Chan and Changbin was the first ones to find out. Not super surprising since, despite their bickering and teasing, Changbin and Taeha were same age friends and didn't really keep many secrets. And 3Racha just had a bond the rest of them didn't, ergo the subunit's maknae wasn't too keen to hide it from either of his hyungs.