h a n d s

Probably not for very soft stans

Taeha was very tactile, she loved touching people and being cuddly and this was a universally known fact

Taeha was very tactile, she loved touching people and being cuddly and this was a universally known fact. Her favourite targets were usually Jisung, who would never turn down affection from his best friend, Felix because Felix and Hyunjin because Hyunjin was affection incarnate.

While Taeha loved cuddles, adored being bundled up and couldn't get enough of sitting on someone's lap, she had a weakness for hands. She loved comparing her hands to the boys larger ones, loved feeling their hands running through her hair, she shivered when their hands could completely cover her wrist with room to spare, and she melted when the boys, Minho and Hyunjin in particular, would rest their hands on her legs.

In short, Taeha had a thing for hands.

°○°○°○°○°

Jisung discovered this first, as he did most things in Taeha's life. They were studying, curled up on Jisung's bunk with their homework spread out, and Jisung was explaining something. His hand was spread out, flattening the worksheet, and Taeha couldn't take her eyes off his hand.

Jisung wasn't the biggest by any stretch of the imagination, but he was taller then her, and his hands were so much larger and his fingers were longer. She remembered him learning the piano a week ago and how his fingers moved so fluidly.

"- ha, Taeha?" Those same fingers snapped in her face and she jumped back, startled. Jisung sniggered, waving a hand in her face. She almost zoned out before shaking her head and grabbing his hand, holding it in both of hers.

"Your hands are much bigger than mine." She whined softly, holding her hand to his, palm to palm. Jisung's fingers curled over the top of hers and he laughed softly.

"Is that what distracted you? My hands?" He asked, leaning forward. "Noona, what kind of daydream were you having?" Taeha flushed and pushed him back without a word, turning back to the worksheet.

"Shut up and teach me."

°○°○°○°○°

Felix didn't make as much of a fuss when he found out, probably because he had an equally as strong weakness for her hair. Taeha was watching TV, braiding and unbraiding her hair when Felix suddenly asked if he could brush it. He ended up sitting behind her, running a brush through the short strands as she dozed off.

Until he switched to running his fingers through it. Taeha sat up straight, as if electrocuted, when his fingers tugged on the hair at the nape of her neck. Felix paused before tentatively running his hand through her hair again, fingernails scraping against her scalp, and she shivered.

"Yah, Yongbokkie." She said quietly. The boy hummed a response before he brought his second hand up to massage her neck. She inhaled shakily before turning her head slightly, meeting Felix's eyes.

"Jisung sai-"

"We never speak of this again."

"Of course noona."

"....But keep going."

°○°○°○°○°

Chan was oblivious, as per usual, as he and Minho were working on a new track and Changbin wouldn't go near her at the moment since the two were bickering, Jisung and Felix went out to have lunch and Seungmin and Jeongin were being Seungmin-and-Jeongin and thinking they're being totally sneaky but they really weren't.

So Taeha went to Hyunjin for her cuddles since he would never turn her down. She found him in the living room watching a movie on the sofa and promptly sat on his lap before leaning down and resting her head on his shoulder.

"Aigoo, noona's tired?" Hyunjin cooed, resting his hands on her legs. She nodded before pouting as his hands stayed on her knees. She grabbed them and moved them up to her upper thighs, holding them there so he would get the message. He laughed softly and squeezed his hands before gently rubbing her legs.

She shifted, getting more comfortable, and sighed as Hyunjin ran one of his hands up to her ribs. His hand was so large it covered most of her ribcage and hip and she sank into him boneless.

"Wah, Jisung was right, you really do like our hands." He said, laughing as she tried to bolt upright. He looked one arm around her shoulders and snuggled closer as his thumb gently brushed the top of her ribs.

"Noona is so small compared to me but your personality is so big." He said, burying his nose into her hair. Taeha's face was bright red as he started to run his other hand through her hair.

"Noona is okay though right?" Hyunjin murmured softly. "I'm just really happy." Taeha relaxed and nodded, giving up on denying anything because Hyunjin really was cuddly and his hands were so big and warm and it felt so nice.

"Hyunjinnie has the best hands."

This sort of turned into a soft size kink and I'm not totally mad about it

This sort of turned into a soft size kink and I'm not totally mad about it. It was totally inspired by me seeing the Koreaboo article about Hyunjin's hands and how big they are.

Let me know if you want more chapters like this though, contrsutcive criticism is good for the soul.