Preparing for the Ball 4/6

Elsa's POV

I was in my bed it was barely 6:00.So I decided to play with Olaf since he was already here. I didn't notice what time it was until Olaf left to check the other animals.By the time I had defrosted my room it was 7:00.I then when to take a shower,I put my clothes on . By the time I was completely done it was 7:30. I went to go prepare breakfast.

~~~ Ten Minuets Later ~~~

I heard footsteps and saw that it was Jack.

"Good morning sleepy head."

"Good morning Elsie." I started blushing.

*Turns around with two plates*

"Here I am almost done"

"Thanks"

"Here have some bacon and eggs"

"What are you going to eat?"

"Only eggs"

"Why not bacon?"

"I don't really like bacon"

"Come on eat just one Please?"

*Jack with Puppy eyes*

"Fine"

"Yes"

~~~ Thirty minutes later ~~~

*At the ballroom*

"Okay I finished with my half of the wings."

"Me too lets hang them up"

"Okay but I climb the ladder and putt them in the wall"

"Fine"

Jack went to get the ladder while I get a pair of wings to hang.

It kept on going like that until the ladder started wobbling. Then ladder closed and started falling with me.

"EEEEAAHHHH"

I then felt that I was floating. When I opened my eyes I Jack was holding my waist and I my face was buried in his shoulder and I was clutching his hoddie.

When I looked at his face he was blushing then he said "Glad I catch you"

"Yeah thanks"

"No problem it was nothing"He said while letting me go and rubbing the back of his neck.He looked so cute doing that.

Then I did the most unexpected him I kissed his cheek and hugged him.I was blushing madly.

"Sorry"I said. "No problem" When I looked at him he was blushing tomato red.

I then noticed something in his hair.

"Don't move Jack you have something in your hair"

"Okay"

Compared to him I was shorter then him.

I tried reaching for the little trash but ended up bumping to Jack making me and him fall. Our noses where touching then he kissed my nose.

I was blushing madly he was smirking and also blushing.

"Sorry I didn't mean t-"

"Hey it is okay I did the same"

We got up and admired our work.

*Bang*

Mer and Hicc came in carrying her decorated DJ. Followed by Punzie and Flynn carrying a table for the food. Followed by Kristoff and Anna carrying some of the food who where followed by some guards that where also helping them carry more food.

Then Anna said"We should start getting ready the party starts at six but we have to be here at five."

"Okay let's go it is ..."

"Four thirty"Mer said.

"We better get going."

And we parted our ways.