Preparing for the ball 2/6

Rapunzel's POV

I had just come from checking the cells and know it is 7:30 am.

"Good Morning Rapunzel I see you are already awake."

*Gets a bowl of cereal*

"Yeah and Good Morning to you too Flynn"

"Rapunzel hurry so we could start baking"Flynn exclaimed.

"Jeez!! I bearly came and it's Punzie."

"What ever Blondie."

*Huffs and puts the dish on the sink*

"There finished happy"I exclaimed.

"Yes know lets go"

I don't know what I did or said to him but know I feel sad because I actually think Flynn is cute.

Flynn's POV

I like annoying Punzie but I actually like her the way she does her face when she is mad or happy or nervous it just all plain beautiful.

"Blondie what are you going to cook"

"Honey I am not your wife to cook for you"She sassed.I was blushing because she called me honey.

Then I think she realized what she said and started blushing then turned away so I could see her blush.

"Sorry didn't mean to say that, but you are going to help me we are going to make butterfly looking cookies"

"Okay"

Then I had an idea I took a handful of flour and threw it at her.

*Gasp*

"You just not do that"she exclaimed with a smile at her face.

Then we started throwing four at each other we couldn't stop laughing then I twirled her so she could face me I slowly stated leaning in and so was she...Then

*Bang*

The door burst open and we immediately let go of each other while Punzie said we where going to clean up the mess when we finished to a little elf while I was just chuckling.