Welcome to Disney Agency

Anny's POV

"Minnie can you call Manny and Mickey for a meeting" I said to Minnie in the phone.

"Yes Ma'am" I heard Minnie say in the other side of the phone.

"Oh can you also come to this meeting"

"Yes Ma'am"

~~~~Ten Minutes Later~~~~

"You called Anny"Manny and Mickey said in union.

"No that is why I called you guys" Minnie said in a sarcastic tone.

"Minnie please get along with each other"

"Sorry is just that I need to do something with the Disney Agency"

"Can you do that later"

"Yes"

"Okay well I was think since we don't really get along we could do a welcome party but The Four Seasons and The Big Four Brothers work together since their the ones that argue the most"

"Yes that would be a splendid idea" Manny,Mickey and Minnie said in union.

"Okay then go get them so Manny and I could tell them."

"Yes Ma'am." Minnie and Mickey said in union and glance at each other then blushed.

Minnie's POV

I don't know why Anny and Manny think that we hate each other is just that this boys make us nice which then make us look like weaklings.

I actually personally like Mickey Mouse, I think he looks cute.

Mickey's POV

I seriously think that we hate the Disney Agency because they make us weak with their beauty.

If Anny and Manny saw that they would know why we hate each other.

I can't stop looking at Minnie she is really beautiful, any way we are already at the room The Four Seasons and The Big Four Brother's room. We thought it would be better but when we entered the room they where all yelling at each other.

That is until they saw Minnie and Me.

Elsa and Jack got to the front and yelled " They started it." And then they glared at each other and yelled "Stop saying everything I say!"

"No you stop"

*Minnie clears her throat*

"We don't care who started Anny and Manny want to see you"

"Oh no hope she didn't catch Me and Merida doing the prank a month ago"

"Oh no hope she didn't catch Me and Elsa doing the prank a month ago"

Elsa and Merida whispered.

"You guys where the ones that burned our make up and threw it to the trash!"Minnie yelled.

" Lets get out of here"Merida and Elsa said at the same time and sprinted out the door.

"Ohm we would go see what they want, Elsa Merida wait for us!" The rest yelled.

"That was awkward" Me and Minnie said at the same time and blushed.

I smiled at her and she smiled back.

~~~~Five minutes later~~~~

Manny's POV

They came in and they try to all fit at the door again but fell on top of each other and the girls glared at the boys and reversed too.

I chuckled and Anny just giggled then we glanced at each other and blushed.

The boys where smirking and then Anna squealed and followed by the rest of the girls also squealed.(except Anny)

*Anny clears throat*

"It isn't what you girls think"I exclaimed and the girls stop squealing.

"We brought you here because-"

"Please don't fire us!" Merida and Elsa exclaimed we all looked confused except The Four Seasons.

"What are you guys talking about" Anny exclaimed.

"Oh we thought you found out that Me and Merida burned your make up and threw it."Elsa explained nervously.

"You guys where the one"Anny yelled.

"Yes we told the whole Agency that is why we did a sleep over so they could know and also because we were bored"Elsa said less nervous.

"Ugh but it was pretty funny can't fire you because your brother did the same with Elisa"

"That is how they fell in love*sighs dreamily*"Punzie said.

"Okay we brought you here to prepare a Masquerade Ball as a Welcome Gift for the other Agency"

"What!" They yelled at the same time.

"But-"

"No buts" I exclaimed.

"Fine" They all said.