Chapter 13: Welcome to Holland-Jonas!

—"What is this? I'm a bit scared, hold my hand"— Olivia said and they held hands.

—"Let the initiation begin!"— Tom shouted.

—"What initiation? I'm confused"— Priyanka asked loudly.

Then some lights were turned on at each corner of the room lighting up the guys, Sophie and Danielle. They had Harry Potter wands and robes for no reason.

—"Explain! Are you from Hogwarts now?"— Olivia asked confused and Priyanka laughed.

—"Uh, no. Much better"— Nick answered.

—"We gather around for the welcome of Olivia and Priyanka to the Holland-Jonas family"— Joe started explaining.

—"But first you have to go through some challenges"— Kevin continued.

—"Really? More challenges?"— Priyanka complained.

—"If you succeed, you can prove you are worthy"— Sam added.

—"And we'll welcome you officially to the family"— Frankie commented.

—"So Priyanka, Olivia, are you ready to start?"— Paddy asked.

The girls looked at each other and nodded.

—"We're ready!"— they both answered.

—"Bring the jalapenos"— Harry screamed.

Olivia and Priyanka's eyes almost popped out of their heads. Danielle came in with two small bowls, each had a jalapeno, and gave them to Joe.

—"First challenge: you have to eat that jalapeno completely. Glasses of milk will be waiting for you thanks to Tom and Nick here"— Joe told them. —"Are you ready?"— he asked.

—"No!"— the girls shouted.

—"Okay, you may start"— Joe announced.

—"Ugh! I hate spicy food, but let's do it"— Olivia said and started.

Both girls mouths were on fire, but they finished at the same time. Then they took a glass of milk and drank it completely.

—"I can't believe we just did that. Including me drinking that milk without chocolate, that's gross"— Priyanka commented.

—"My mouth was on fire, but at least we completed the challenge"— Olivia expressed.

—"Yeah, my throat is burning"— Priyanka added.

—"If pepperonis burn you, I can't imagine how are you feeling right now"— Nick mentioned.

—"That was crazy, jeez!"— Priyanka exclaimed.

—"Second challenge: you have to drink this wonderful smoothie we made for you"— Joe told them.

Sophie came with two glasses of a smoothie that just by smell, they almost threw up.

—"You have to try to fully drink it, but we'll accept half way through"— Sam explained.

—"What's in this thing?"— Priyanka asked.

—"Will it help you if we tell?"— Tom asked.

—"Actually, no"— Priyanka responded.

—"You may start now!"— Frankie announced.

The girls had to swallow that thing with their puke because it tasted horrible. They couldn't drink it completely, just barely half way through and it took some minutes.

—"Ew! What was in this thing?"— Olivia asked disgusted after almost finishing that smoothie.

—"Don't freak out, but it's a mix of tuna, eggs, cheese, milk, ham, celery, apple, orange juice and avocados. We have no idea why"— Tom explained with an innocent smile.