Chapter 11: Surprise!

—— 8 weeks and three days later —

Time has passed and life keeps going. Priyanka and Olivia have been working hard on college, plus their work and it's crazy. Tom returned to Cleveland to continue filming Cherry while the Jonas Brothers are still in Europe, Netherlands right now. It's been easier to talk to Tom because of the similar times now. But talking to Nick and the Jo Bros is still hard. They've talked less because of the busy lives, nothing they can do about it. Except for Tuesday, September 16, Nick's birthday. They made sure to FaceTime and celebrate together-distanced that day.

But this day, October 26, was a special day because it was Olivia's 20th birthday. The 20s finally arrived. Luckily, it was Sunday and they took the day free of work to celebrate. Their college friends celebrated it on Saturday after 7pm because it was easier for them so Sunday was for Olivia and Priyanka.

Olivia woke up at 10:32am and felt a great smell. First, she answered her parents wonderful messages. And the, she went to the kitchen where Priyanka already made her favorite breakfast and bought her a Strawberry and Créme Frappuccino from Starbucks.

—"Happy Birthday to the best friend there is!"— Priyanka shouted when she saw Olivia and sang happy birthday. She also instantly took a picture. —"You're 20 already, I can't believe it! My baby is growing up"— she kept saying out loud and hugged her best friend.

—"Thank you so much"— Olivia said trying not to cry and hugged Priyanka back. —"I wish Tom and the Jonas were here"— she added a bit sad.

—"Yeah, me too... But hey, at least we're together to celebrate!"— Pri commented trying to enlight the mood.

—"You're right. Now if you excuse me, I'll go drink my Starwberry Créme. Thank you very much!"— Olivia responded giggling and went to the table with Priyanka. —"Good as always"— she mentioned after tasting it.

After a while, Olivia got a message from Tom.

(Texts will be seen from her phone)

—"That's weird, look at this"— Olivia said and showed Priyanka Tom's weird message

—"That's weird. Probably it means he'll call you so you miss him less than usual"— Priyanka supposed and went back to eating.

After they finished breakfast, the celebration just started. Priyanka and Olivia changed into cute clothes, even if they were inside, for the pictures.

(Olivia's outfit)