Chapter 4: Worst Date?

A brand new day, a brand new adventure. Olivia heard someone knocking on the door and she thought it was housekeeping. She looked like a mess, with a messy bun, licra shorts and an oversized shirt. She opened it and it was Tom and Nick.

—"Hey Olivia, how ar-"— Tom tried to say, but Olivia had her eyes wide open and shut the door.

—"We are a mess! We haven't even prepared because we didn't know you were coming now!"— Olivia screamed when she closed the door.

The guys froze of confusion and surprise.

—"That was not the reaction I was expecting"— Tom commented.

Priyanka woke up with Olivia's scream.

—"What happened? Why are you yelling?"— she asked sleepy scratching her eyes.

—"They're here and we haven't even showered!"— Olivia almost screamed stressed.

—"Girl, it's not the end of the world. Well, you are a mess, but..."— Priyanka expressed still laughing. —"Let's do this, you go shower and I'll get rid of them because I bet they haven't left. Look through the door hole"— she explained.

Olivia checked and they were there waiting.

—"Yep, still there"— she responded.

—"Then what are you waiting for? Go get presentable and I'll get rid of them"— Priyanka suggested.

—"But we have a double date remember? You get ready too, on the other bathroom"— Olivia added.

—"Olivia, dear Olivia, first that's not another bathroom, that's a closet. Second, don't worry, I'll be fine"— Priyanka said trying to calm her down.

—"Okay fine, fine. I just freaked out because, why did I said other bathroom? I'll go get ready and distract Nick and Tom while you get ready"— she planned and then went to take a shower.

Priyanka opened the door enough for her to stand beside it, but not enough for the guys to see inside.

—"Good morning guys, why are you here?"— Priyanka asked.

—"We are going to have breakfast with Harry and wanted to ask if you girls could join us"— Tom explained.

—"Sure, I'm starving. Well, Olivia is getting ready now, so you'll have to wait"— she mentioned.

—"Okay, no problem"— Tom added.

The three stood there looking at each other, awkwardly.

—"So go to Tom's room and I'll send Olivia there when she's done and then I'll catch up"— Priyanka explained.

—"Sounds good; let's go Tom"— Nick agreed and they both walked away.

Priyanka closed the door.

<<That was weird>> she thought.

After 20 minutes, Olivia finished and sat on her bed to put her shoes on.

—"Hey, the boys invited us for breakfast. Now while I get ready, you can go to Tom and Harry's room where they are waiting"— Priyanka told her.

—"Okay, see you there"— she responded and finished putting her shoes

Olivia got her phone and left. When she arrived at the Holland's room, she knocked on the door.

—"It's me"— Olivia said waiting for someone to open.

Harry opened the door.

—"Olivia is here!"— he screamed.

—"Hey"— Nick and Tom greeted lifting their sight from the game.