Before reading!

Hello! So this is a story we wrote together. As the title says, is a Tom Holland and Nick Jonas story. But before getting into that, there are some things that need to be clear up.

First, we apologize if the characters aren't an accurate representation of them. We don't know the Hollands or the Jonas personally to know how they really are or how they would react on the situations of the story. We apologize if you think they wouldn't do things that way, you are free to disagree.

Also the main characters here are Olivia Bolton and Priyanka Chopra. We don't know them personally either, so we made these characters into a combination of ourselves, how we would like to be and how we think they could be. So as said before, there are things that won't be accurate, like where they are from, their families, what they do and so on. We are sorry, but we hope you still like it even if it's not accurate.

Other thing, we know Tom and Olivia probably aren't dating anymore, but it was written when the rumors were pretty solid. Plus we think Tom and Olivia looked great together and we heard they are still great friends so why not. It was to have fun, don't take it personal. We accept anyone that Tom dates as long as he is truly happy.

Very important to point out that the two songs of this story are written by one of us. You won't be able to find them anywhere and there are no videos of them.

By the way, we know that not all the Hollands live in the same house, but here they do.

And remember the situations are all of our imagination. None of this actually happened to the characters as far as we know.

No copyright please, credits are ours, we have all the rights.

Well, now that everything is cleared up, it's time to start reading. We hope you enjoy!!😁