'You were exactly the things that were, oh so missing this morning.' the boy without his usual glasses joked.

Taking his earphones out, he straight out asked: "Hi. Do i know you, pretty boys?" The two were trying to control the heat that was creeping up their faces but failed.
Jungkook noticed their blushing faces and chuckled which surprised the other both and made their faces paint into a deeper red colour.

"I'm not sure if you remember us but we saw each other- well, more like held eye contact in the gym the other day. Though I doubt you know us personally." Taehyung explained, looking Jungkook straight in the eyes.

"Now, now, who would forget such handsome faces? I'm Justin by the way." said the younger boy. The other two followed suit and introduced themselves properly.

"I'm Taehyung and next to me is Jimin

"I'm Taehyung and next to me is Jimin. We're both 18 years old and go to the BigHit-High." Jimin waved his hand with a smile on his face and Jungkook returned the gesture.

"Well, seems like I'll have to call you Hyungs since I'm 16

"Well, seems like I'll have to call you Hyungs since I'm 16. And-" He stopped himself from continuing. He almost exposed, that he went to BigHit-High as well, and that wasn't an opportunity.

Jimin and Taehyung were confused as to why  'Justin' stopped mid-sentence but they quickly forgot about it when the boy asked: "Would you like to continue jogging with me? It feels kinda lonely and who knows, maybe we could become friends."
Without hesitation Alien- and Mochi-boy agreed to 'Justin's' suggestion.

Eyes followed them as the three, may I add handsome guys, made their way to the road, jogging.
While doing their little morning activity, the three boys talked with each other. Though Jungkook aka 'Justin' was still cautious of his phrasing, since he didn't want to get himself exposed.

Jimin mustered the courage to speak. "So Justin, what do you do in your free time. Since we saw you in the gym the other day, I guess you go there often. But besides training, what do you do?"

While Taehyung looked at Jimin with admiration, Jungkook answered his question. "Well, you got it right, I really do love training. I'm also interested in art, I love to dance and sing as well."

The other two boys looked at him.
"Could you sing something for us?" Jimin asked.
"Maybe some other time." Jungkook winked.
To which Jimin and Taehyung blushed.

'I can't let you hear my voice. I'll be performing on the school competition and they'll probably recognise my voice.' Jungkook's thoughts made him slightly furrow his eyebrows, which the two brother-like boys luckily didn't notice.

*I gotta be a bad boy, I gotta be a ba-*

Jungkook took out his, from alarm ringing phone, signaling the end of his morning activity.
"Well I gotta go, I still have school today. See you some other day." And he went off. Jimin and Taehyung watched him go until they turned to face each other and realisation hit them.
"SCHOOL!" They quickly ran off.

~•~

The front door was slammed open with two young man running to their rooms. "Yah!" Jin who heard noise from the kitchen, exclaimed. The two boys ignored the elder's protest and went to their rooms, changing into their school uniform, after taking a quick shower.

Then Jimin and Taehyung came to the kitchen, to see everyone already eating.
"Yah! Where were you two?" Jin who got ignored previously, asked the two youngest that sat down in their chairs.
"We were just jogging a bit." Jimin answered the question while taking a bite out of his delicious breakfast.

Everyone stopped and fixated their gaze on the two males. J-Hope proceeded to ask "You AND Taehyung? Did I hear that right?" Taehyung scoffed and protested with his mouth full.
"M I a slosh tho yu?" Jin smacked the younger one on the head and scolded him for speaking with a full mouth.

Taehyung swallowed the food before repeating his protesting question.
"Am I a sloth to you?" Everyone looked at their plates trying to not make eye contact with the boy. This led him to furrowing his eyebrows and forming a small pout.

Yoongi being the only one who didnt care if he said the obvious, stated: "Well that's actually exactly what you are after an alien and a gamer. So there is no need for you to be surprised that we question that suspicious behaviour of yours." He said nonchalantly, while taking another bite.

"Yah-" an offended look was on his face as he yelled out.

>TO BE CONTINUED<
=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=
Words: 1520

I also thought if there were ARMY's from the country I live in, reading my book.

So this is my question to YOU guys, what country do you live in?
I'm really curious from what corners of earth, readers are reading this book. And how many got interested in my creations.

To be fair, I'll expose my country as well.
Right now I'm living in Germany.
Now it's your turn-please write down in the comments.
(Ps: you do not have to answer this question.)

Which country do you live in?
——
Hope you enjoyed this rewritten chapter!
Have a good morning, day or night!
Byeee!

soso~💜