chapter.14

Y/N:

That same day I walked home alone like the loner I am while listening to music.
I knew that daniel was cleaning the classroom and I honestly don't know where jay went, but I know that this is the part where duke wants to partner up with daniel.
I take a look at my phone and start reading the chapter I was in.
once there I walked up to my humble home and walked inside then closing and locking my door.
obviously I went straight for the kitchen to grab a sandwich.
Taking a bite of my sandwich I start to wonder how to get a lot of money to buy daniel....wow I sound like a slave owner now.

(A/N: sorry if I offended ;-;)

I sigh to myself and walk to my closet to change into my sleeping attire.
when opening the closet I stumped my toe on a hard box, I dropped my sandwich and fell down grabbing my precious toe while screaming in pain
"what the hell dude! aghh!" I yelled at literally nothing.
I look at the hard box and right then and there my jaw dropped.
It was a big box of money from a few chapters back!
Ya know the money at the start of this story, apparently I forgot I had shit tons of money.

I cheered to myself "yes! good job self in saving some of that sweet sweet money~" I smile to myself.
While crying in joy I grabbed my sandwich from the floor and took another bite out of it "it's okay bugs are basically carbs right?"
I shrugged to myself and changed.
slumping onto my bed I wonder if the money is even enough.
I'm too lazy to count some money, like bro I'm tired..oh well time to go to bed.
a few seconds later I quikly open my eyes and sit up "oh no the part time job at the convenient store! I can't miss this chance to see vasco!"
I quickly change into my uniform and run to the store.

Daniel's pov:

After singing and getting rudely interrupted by a beautiful lady, jiho and duke walk into the store.
well this is surprising.
After talking with them for a few minutes we all go outside and take sips from our drinks, but soon we get interupted again by...a panting y/n.
oh right she was supposed to work with me tonight, wow she's super late.
As I was about say something she put her hand up to stop me from talking.

Y/N:

Once I finally got there I stopped running and started panting for air.
I saw duke, daniel, and jiho sitting on a curb.
I noticed daniel was about to say something, so I put my hand up to stop him.
after a few seconds of panting from the run I looked at the three of them and smiled widely "sorry I'm late daniel, oh and hi guys" I look at daniel then at duke and jiho.
They all look at me in surprise but soon accepted my weirdness.

After a few minutes of talking and sipping our drinks jiho takes out a cigar and starts to smoke.
I look at him and was about to take it out of his mouth, but vasco took it before I did.
I turn to vasco and started fangirling on the inside, but on the outside I smiled at him as per usual.
After vasco was finding out that tall daniel was really a nice guy he stood there in deep thought just like in the story.
Vasco told daniel to work out because he was not weak and come find him then he left....Then of course the precious little bean came back for some milk and some burn balm.

(A/N: heyyy... Y/N:..... A/N: hey... Y/N:...... A/N: how yall doinn.. Y/N:...you little- A/N: AnYwAyS
ahem so I'm back and I'm healthy aha with all of the covid-19 stuff that's going on I'm pretty sure i've gotten very lazy and I forgot about this book aha...lOvE yA...btw ahem If the caronavirus can't take you out, can I~? anywho so i'm sorry guys ahem byee also I hope you enjoy this cringey ass story bai~.)