chapter.13

Y/N:

after beating up some idiots jay and I quickly found daniel, then jay threw a bag filled with clothes onto the floor to get daniel's attention.
"Huh?" daniel looked at the bag and back at jay and I, asking a bunch of questions, we both smiled at how cute he was.
I then gave daniel the watch I bought him "here daniel it's a gift from me to you" I said while smiling.
He smiled and took the gift after saying it was a very cheap watch.
jay and I ran away and hid after we put all the bags next to daniel, we also got to see the pricless reaction on daniel's face ahaha you should have seen it oh wait you did since your reading this wattpad book right now.

     TIME SKIP~
The next day at school I was peacefully looking through my phone on Inst@gram daniel walked in with some of the clothes jay got him and the watch I got him.
I turned to look at the three boys who were laughing at him yesterday and I almost started to laugh though I still snickered qiuetly.
"hey daniel looking sharp today" daniel smiled "well thanks to you guys" I laughed.
After all the drama about his darn clothes we continued with "class"
Then the bell rang and we all walked to eat lunch.
as we were looking for a table we saw duke getting beat up, just the thought of him getting beat up was making me feel angry so i balled up my fist and glared at vin jin.
Then daniel asked jiho to invite duke over to eat with us.

    TIME SKIP CUZ I'M TIRED UWU~

All of the girls were surrounding daniel and started to talk about the slave auction.
Oh right I forgot about that, I think that's when jay tried to buy daniel right?
so that means I have to save daniel for jay alright!
Don't worry i'm coming for you daniel!

(A/N: hiya so like please don't get mad at me i'm so sorry I truly am I havn't been on this app and I geuss you could say I forgot about this story and so i'm so sorry for keeping you guys waiting for a year and i'm such a bad author ;( but I want to thank all the people who are still here reading this bad book I really owe it to you guys I couldn't make it through my sad days without youguys and I hopeyou guys uderstand and I could say sorry a billion times and i'm super sorry it's very tiring to type a lot on my laptop XD but in otherwords i'm so sorry and I hope you guys forgive me UWU)