Chapter. 1

Hello I'm y/n

I have a pretty boring life but the only thing that keeps me happy other than food and my family is my phone and webtoon one of the interesting looking story's is lookism. I'm only barely on chapter one. But it still looked interesting but me being me it's now my favorite story of all time.

   Time skip~(reading the story)

"wow poor guy, man if I were in here I would have kicked his ass" as I was thinking of ways I would beat Logan up my dumb brother interrupted me and my thoughts. "hey! Y/n!
Stop talking to yourself  and get down here we need to eat dinner!"oh lord jeezus please JUST GET RID OF HIM. ugh I just really hate that thing. But I still love him since he's my brother and shit.

     Time skip at dinner~

"hun I'm sorry but tomorrow I'm going to have to take away your phone privileges" mom said calmly as my brother had a huge smirk plastered on his face. "WHAT! BUT MOM WHY!!"I said as I gave my brother a hard kick on his leg under the table. "well it's summer time and you need to go outside once and while without that phone of yours. You know back in my day"here we go again I said as I rolled my eyes. "we had no money and the only fun thing to do was go play outside"what??pffftt why go outside when you have a phone?
"maybe you can play outside with your friends?" "mom I have no friends!"I yelled.  "enough!"dad yelled "y/n go to bed!" "give me your phone tomorrow " "fine!"

I ran upstairs to my room and started crying. When I was about to sleep I heard a soft knock on my door. "y/n?"oh great my brothers probably going to laugh at me for crying."what do you want!"I yelled "can I come in? I just want to talk to you"I sighed "it's open"when I said that he slowly opened my door "what do you want?"as I said that he came towards me "I'm sorry if I'm being too hard on you"he sighed "it's ok"when I said that he smiled "ok well good night" as he said that he kissed my head. "night"I said as I fell asleep.

(a/n:hey guys!that's the first chapter of this story yay!!🎊🎉
Well hope you enjoyed and lastly I don't own lookism hope you had a good day!)