CHAPTER-13-TEASING

THIRD PERSONS POV:-

After school ended everyone left except for Dana, Nyla and their friends (which include the boys). Everyone was there except for Grace, Pearl and Ad.They were waiting for Ad and Pearl. Grace was sick so she left. She doesnt really hang out with them much.

"Where the hell are Ad and Pearl?" Anna said.

"Most probably with Pearl doing inappropriate things." Em smirked and said. Trying to tease them.

Anna looked at him confused. George simply shook his head amused and Dana and Nyla ignored him.

"What?" Anna asked confused.

"What do you think they would be doing together after school ended?" Em said. And although he just meant it as a joke and said it for amusement but it didn't sit well with Nyla and Dana about what he insinuated about Pearl.So they shot him irritated glares.

Seeing Nyla irritated George stepped on Em's leg hard and then quickly stepped back.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" Em screamed holding his foot and jumping around. His had a weird expression on his face.

He was so loud that it startled the others around him and they all looked towards him as if he has lost his mind. George knowing what happened couldn't stop laughing. The sight couldn't be more hilarious to Dana. For a split sec Nyla looked towards the hallway and saw Ad and Pearl coming towards them.

"They are here" Nyla said.

And everyone looked in their direction all the while Em kept hopping around on one leg.

Dana and Nyla took notice of the way both Ad and Pearl have a big smile on their faces and Pearl was blushing. But as soon as she saw Em still jumping around while holding one foot she instantly became worried and ran to him.

"What happened? Are you alright?" Pearl asked.

"Nothing."Em said gritting his teeth together.

"Then what's with the weird face?" Dana asked.

"Nothing" Em replied again.

"Either way. Where were you guys?" Anna asked.

Ad seemed to be in a daze and was about to say "Clos-"

But Pearl cut him off and said,"In the library I just needed to look up something. And Ad just happened to pass through there. Right Ad?"

Ad looked at her smiled and said,"Right"

And they both sighed in relief. There exchange was not unnoticed.

"Why are you smiling?"asked George.

"Nothing" Ad said.

"You sure are brothers." Nyla said.

"So uh I cant stay back I will have to leave. Bye guys." Pearl said and left quickly.

"Umm I need to leave too. Mom just called me she wants me to come back. So yeah"Ad said and was about to leave.

"But Mom didn't call me." Em said with a confused face.

"But she called me. Let's go" Ad said.

"Okay. Let me call Mom." Em said.

"You don't trust me, do you?" Ad said.

"Wait. You need to hear us out then you can leave." Nyla said.

"I'm not sure we need to leave." Ad said.

"Its about Pearl" Nyla said.

"Okay. I'm listening. " Ad said warily.

"This is not the place to talk about these. Let's go to the group spot. Specially because we are about to get some unwanted company." Dana said looking behind Ad.