Chapter 40

Divine

I'm still handcuffed to the bed and I don't even know how long I've been laying here. I somehow managed to shake off the uncomfortable feeling between my legs and I've been thinking of ways to get back at Nefarious.
While I'm coming up with solutions to get back at Nefarious I hear the familiar jiggle of the door being unlocked and in walks Nefarious. He shuts the door behind him and leans against the wall, eyeing me with a smirk while nursing a small bag of popcorn.

He's got some nerve!

I glare at him, anger burning passionately in my eyes although my sour expression doesn't seem to phase him as that stupid smirk doesn't fall.

"Buttered popcorn. You want some?", he questions all too innocently and that only infuriates me even more.

"No Nefarious I don't want some popcorn.", I say in a calm and soft tone with a smile on my face. "I want you to get these fucking handcuffs off me!", I yell suddenly, tired of his bullshit. Unphased by my sudden outburst, he tosses another set popcorn in his mouth.

"You know, it's not lady-like to swear Divine.", he states after swallowing. I tug at the handcuffs, my level of irritation rising. He chuckles before finishing up his bag of popcorn then licking his fingers before coming over to me and uncuffing me.
I storm into the bathroom ignoring Nefarious. I lock the bathroom door and do my night routine, taking my sweet time whilst he bangs on the door telling me to open up. I ignore him and soon there's silence from the othe side. Finishing up I walk out the bathroom and decide to sleep in my own pyjamas which consists of a two piece set of silk shorts and top. I go to my side of the bed and flat out ignore Nefarious who has been staring at me the whole time.

"Baby girl?", he calls out recieving no answer from me. He wraps his arm around me and pulls me into him.

"Nefarious get off!", I demand him, trying to loosen his iron grip on me. "Nefarious leave me..."

"Baby I was just messing with you, okay? Besides I thought you were going to take it like a big girl.", he tries to defend himself but I'm not having any of it.

I struggle again as I start kicking and punching him, my attempts clearly not having any effect on him. "I don't care! Let go!", I manage to push him off me as well as the bed as he lands on the floor with a thump.

"Ow...", he groans out.

"That's what you get. Asshole.", I mumble the last part taking up most of the space on the bed.

"Divine move over.", he says standing over me.

"No.", is my simple response.

He scoffs. "Where am I supposed to sleep?", he asks, not really believing that I had refused him to sleep on the bed.

I roll my eyes. "Well there's the floor, the couch and you could always sleep the bathtub. Just grab some extra blankets and a pillow, you'll be fine.", I suggest a bunch of solutions to him. "I just want you sleeping in this room though."

"Why? I could always go sleep in one of the empty rooms so why should I sleep in this room where the bed clearly isn't available?", he cross-questions folding his arms across his naked chest that was once covered in a shirt.

"Because I might just wake up early to watch you wake up and complain about your body being sore from not sleeping  in a comfortable position.", I state my reason, my face serious as ever.

His jaw drops as he looks at me in disbelief.

"So what's it going to be? The floor, the couch or the bathtub?"

"I much prefer the bed.", he says trying his luck but with the look that I'm giving him, he knows not to push it. He sighs out in defeat. "I'll take the couch.", he says slowly walking towards.

Good.

Before drifting off to sleep I hear Nefarious chanting profanities while punching his pillow then finally keeping quiet. I stiffle the laugh that threatens to spill out as I close my eyes and fall asleep with a smile on my face.

This is just the beginning.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"What happened to you last night? You didn't come down for dinner last night.", Allison questions.

Right now we're having breakfast outside as we decided on breathing in that wonderful morning fresh breeze and to enjoy the scenery as we watch the birds fly by.

"Your brother happened. He had me tied up.", I say before sipping on my frothy latte.

Oh that's good.

I close my eyes, enjoying the warmth of the latte traveling down my throat. I open my eyes only to be met with four confused females who are sat at the same table as me. "Long story.", I say not wanting to discuss the details.

"Let me guess, you guys had a fight?", asks Roman.

"I wouldn't say that.", I answer.

"Then you guys bickered?", Rea is the next to ask.

"No."

Rosalina is the next to intervene. "Argued?"

I set my latte down with a bit of unintended force. "Could you guys mind your own damn business."

"Sorry, you're right we have been all up in your business.", Rea apologizes.

"Yeah but in our defense your business is so intriguing.", Allison tries to justify. I throw her the meanest look I can manifest. "Sorry.", she mumbles.

"Anyway.", Roman starts. "Father and aunt Circe are arriving today and knowing my aunt Circe she loves homemade treats so I was hoping that you guys would help me make a few desserts for her and the whole house.", she asks glancing at all of us with hopeful glazed eyes.

"The WHOLE house?", Allison asks emphasizing on the word whole. Roman nods begging us to assist her.

"Well I'm in. I have nothing better to do.", Rosalina pitches in.

"Same, I'll help.", Rea hopes in on the same boat as Rose.

I nod my head with a smile on my face.

All that's left to answer is Allison as we all look at her expectantly, leaning in awaiting her answer.

She scoffs rolling her eyes. "Okay fine.", she groans out in agreement. "Then we better go get some supplies because knowing my little sister she would prepare several treats."

"You know it.", we laugh at Roman's response as we finish up breakfast then head to one of the vehicles in the garage but not before informing the men on duty that we will be back in about two hours.

Entering the car and pulling out the driveway, we head to a near by grocery store.

***************
Hope you enjoyed💜

Azura☆