Chapter 5

"oh my god ! Steven are you okay !?!? " asks Catherine, obviously worried about her friend who just fell off the gate , and before you say it , yes they are friends, Catherine has very low standards when it comes to friends, as long as they haven't harassed anyone, even if they have committed murder , she will be there friend , wich is sad because she only has three friends and there in a different country.

"I can't feel anymore pain than I already do " says Steven, " oh so your fine, okay ." says Catherine, jumping down the other side of the gate fearlessly, as Steven didn't get hurt, and how do I put this... , he isn't the most athletic person in the world .

"wow ! Look at that plant !" says Catherine excitedly "I'm pretty sure it's pousinous,." mumbles Steven, just loud enough for Catherine to hear , "why ?" because it's leaking purple goop all over the grass , and the grass is melting underneath it ." the grass was , indeed melting.

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , how does that even happen?!?!" ." it appears that the grass is made if wax , candle wax to be exact " "how do you know that it's candle wax exactly?!?" " I keep decorative candles in my room ." "why ?" " they scare vampires away....." "okay then ...."

"WAIT CATHERINE, THEIR IS SOMEONE BEHIND YOU AND THEY SMELL LIKE AFTERSHAVE!" Steven yells. 

"hello, my name is -"