smut

Levi felt pure rage when he saw his Eren in another's arms. That juiced up filthy brat would get his arms broken if he had a say.

"What the hell is all this noise?" He couldn't even hide the anger. He wanted to punish them both. The blonde however ran away before he could atone for his sin.

But Eren, his sweet Eren. He couldn't deny the ache he got when Eren refused to call him by name. But one bruising kiss later, Levi knew what his Eren needed.

"Whose house are you about to end up naked in?"

The moment the soft "yours" was answered, Levi threw him inside the class.

He slammed the door ,locked it,and cut the lights off.

"Wait I thought we were leaving!" Eren whimpered. For someone who threw somebody twice his size to the ground,

Eren looked flushed and vulnerable. Like a sweet fruit ready to be devoured. Nice and ripe.

"I changed my mind. I need you here. And at home. But.." Levi purs approaching Eren

"I think we should have our first time where we first met. "

His belt hit the ground as he started unbuttoning his polo shirt. His eyes didn't miss the way Eren shifted from the ache in his jeans. Levi could see that nice buldge begging for freedom.

When he reached Eren, he grabbed him by the wrist and spun him around. He used one hand to pin his hands to the desk and the other to press their bodies together. Eren gasped sweetly feeling Levis erection on his back.

"Levi, I'm a virgin. I'll suck. "He whimpered. Levi pressed them tighter together and placed a kiss to his cheek.

"Then let me take care of you. I promise you're in good hands. " He watched as Eren clenched his eyes shut and grinded deliciously against Levi.

"Levi, I can't bare it! I want you!" Eren declared. He ground hard against Levi making them both groan in need.

"Your wish is my command. "