Eren and Levi

Everyday he had to watch him. At some point Levi was sure Eren was testing him. Strutting around the school all day in his adorable uniform. The khaki pants hugged that lithe lower half in all the right ways always making Levis pants tighten. His polo was obviously tailored as well and he knows his strict doctor dad was the cause. His outfit had the perfect accessory; his smile. Perfect teeth supported by adorable red baby cheeks and green eyes that can slaughter gods, Eren was perfect and didn't even know it.

Levis had the pleasure of watching him grow from shy and unsure at 14, to determined,strong, and still oblivious at 17. In 3 years he grew taller,developed muscles,and even made a name for himself. Hes known as a part of Trost Highs trio of hope. He and his two best friends brought back a good name to Trost High single handedly. He had a best friend named Armin, who destroyed the region in academic competitions. And his practice test scores surpassed the school record. His other best friend, Mikasa joined the women's soccer and the jrotc color guard team. Even Levi was impressed by her skill and precision. Trost was a joke in jrotc till she joined the team.

But his Eren, he was almost magical. He joined the wrestling team and made it to state his freshman year,and every year after. Levi has the article on his fridge about his sweet Eren. He had no talent or experience, however he practiced so hard he was able to push past his opponents with a deadly force. And boy did Levi have fun jerking off to Eren in that tight outfit.

Levi smirked thinking of how happy Eren looked when he told Levi they were given that name.

Levi had taken it upon himself to watch Eren grow. He'd all but blackmailed his co worker into letting Levi be Erens advisor. He used full advantage of this and took care of his sweet Eren.

And it didn't start out this way, Levi had only took an interest into the boy who all but failed his class. Levi was a strict teacher and didn't have time for extra credit and mercy. It was the students job to learn and study, but Levi had an open door policy; if tutoring is needed he'll do it.

Most were too scared or bitter,but not Eren. He stormed in ranting and raving over his grades. He dropped a notebook filled with notes and practice problems. Levi had never seen someone work so hard and still struggle. So he ended up personally tutoring Eren in everything. He watched his grades sky rocket. He even still has the outfit wrapped in plastic from the day Eren hugged him when he found out he made the honor roll.His parents had taken the time to meet and thank Levi for his help.

Seeing the smile on Eren broke Levi. So that day he decided that Eren would be under his eyes and two Eren would be under him. He waited as long as he could for Eren to grow. He wanted him to know what was going on and whenthe time was right Levi was going to claim Eren as his own....

He wanted so many times to rip every stitch of clothing off his body. He wanted him flushed and hard aching for him. Levi wanted to smack that perfect ass a few times to heat it up.Theb he'd prep and fuck his memory away.

Levi was in his own fantasy when a knock interrupted him. He looked up irritated until he locked eyes with none other then his Eren. His eyes softened again.

"Mr um Mr. Ackerman, I can't make our meeting." Eren looked down with red cheeks.

"Why not?" Levi asked harsher than he thought. Eren flinched at the tone and wouldn't meet Levis eyes.

"I just can't alright!" he ran away before Levi could answer. He sat stunned. Eren always shared if there was an issue and he wanted to be the one to help him. Levis mind turned over every stone in his mind trying to figure out what happened.