The good stuff pt 1

Levi is tall in this fic. I make him tall sometimes because I like it.

A series of awkward events landed Eren in this situation.

Eren has been in love with his teacher. Levi Ackerman made him weak in the knees. Everybody was terrified because he was a tough teacher. Even before Eren entered high school, he knew of his teacher’s rep 

Standing at 5'10 he scared the shit out of freshman. But at a mere 5'5 Eren was everything but scared.

Levi has these dark blue\gray eyes that were like storms. His hair is always neat where Erens is messy.  There is even an undercut that Eren wants to touch. His raven colored hair made his eyes brighten, especially when he's upset.

Eren spent many nights jerking off to Levi at night. He dreamed of calling him Levi and having him bend Eren over his desk. But he also wanted to be held and cuddled. He remembers almost falling and ending up in Levis arms.  He could feel his heartbeat and the way his chest muscles tightened.  Eren nearly died that day.

He hadn't always been in love either. Eren knew he was average in school, but he was determined to do well in school. Unfortunately that didn't transfer to his grades. He was just starting to impress the sports world, and if he failed his dad would take him out. And he didn't want another Carla lecture of disappointment.

Eren was shocked when Levi agreed to tutor him. Not only that, he helped in every subject.  Eren ended his freshman year with a 3. 5 GPA.

Ever since he had an admiration for Levi and that grew into love. He wishes he could confess, but Levi would hate him. Being alone trumps being hated.

That's why after tripping; Eren couldn't look Levi in the eye.  The warmth was too much.

Eren had clenched his chest before abruptly telling Levi they could no longer meet.

It was only fate that made Levi his savior that day.  The idiots were mad because Eren would not fuck them. Just because he's gay, doesn't mean he wants every dick walking around.

Eren still couldn't believe he spent the weekend in his teacher’s arms. Levi had barely let him move, insisting on kissing him senseless.  Erens lips are still slightly swollen from all the kissing.

But true to his word, Levi didn't do more than Eren wanted. It meant everything to Eren that Levi didn't push him and just kept things intimate. After being jumped for turning down sex it would've killed him if Levi had turned him away or tried to hurt him.