Chapter 19 Heated

Chapter 19 Heated

Third person POV.

Ruby wraps her arms around his neck and kiss him back.

Is her heart speeding fast in her chest? Yes, yes it is. Her fingers dig into his hair as the kiss turns heated. She didnt expect to be kissing Bruce.

When she found out that her soulmate was Bruce Wayne she thought she was going to run or panic, she didn't expect to be kissing him. She couldn't complain since she likes it.... more of loving it.

Bruce holds her from her waist and picks her up, she quickly wraps her legs around him tightly. He holds her ass to keep her from slipping or falling down.

The kiss is quickly getting heated fast. Her hands running through his hair tugging at the ends making him groan into the kiss. She moans into the kiss making her cheeks flame up again.

She pulls away from him and look down into his eyes, her fingers drag down his cheek bone to his jaw bone, lightly tickling him. She breaths in and out trying to catch her breath, "As much as I like this we should go down and eat" she whispers out.

Did she want to stop, no. She would like to continue but she also knows that either Wade or Damon will come back and get her.

Bruce smiles up at her and kiss her one more time before placing her down to her feet.

Bruce push some hair away from her face and tuck it behind her ear. She smiles up at him with a cute little smile. She makes sure that her shirt is tucked into her skirt before fixing her skirt. She makes sure that she looks like she wasn't just making out with Bruce. The Bruce Wayne.

Bruce keeps his eyes on her with love and lust in his eyes. "Come here" he said.

Ruby knees buckles under her as she hears his voice. So thick and sexy. The way he said 'come here's was so hot and sexual.

She steps over to him and look up at him with innocent eyes. Bruce smirks down to her. She reaches out and place her hands onto his cheek and got on her tippy toes and kiss him passionately.

Bruce place his hand to the back of her neck and pull her closer to him. She smiles into the kiss and push herself away from him. "Ok we need to go" she said.

A second later there out of the room and walking down the hallway, she runs her hand through her hair to fix it. She doesn't want anyone to know that they had a couple heated make outs... even though they just met.

It would have been weird if she had kissed a random guy somewhere, someone who she has never met, but it's not that weird for her to kiss Bruce. They are soulmates after all. Their ment to be.

Bruce walks right beside her, his hand reaches out and connect their hands. Ruby looks down to their connected hands with a smile and blushing cheeks, she looks up to him with the red cheeks still.

Bruce smirks down to her and then looks ahead of him. Ruby hand fit perfectly with his and that couldn't stop them from none stop smiling.... more of Bruce smirking then smiling.

Ruby POV.

I step down the stairs with Bruce right beside me, our hands still connect but this time they are hidden behind us so no one could see.

My hand fits perfectly with his. I feel protect by him. This is going to be very awkward. I'm going to be walking into a room that contains my other soulmates and my family.

Most to all of their eyes are probably going to be looking at me.... since I had passed out into my brothers arm and since they planned this they would like to meet me... how do I tell Wade, Damon and Sara that I actually have 5 soulmates.

This... is... going... to be interesting.
This is going to be embarrassing. If I know my brothers they are going to be telling stories about how dumb I can be.

Well..... I'm going to be red as a tomato. Shit

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader