Get The Most Out Of This Story

The image of a past romantic encounter comes to a young man's mind initiating a series of profound thoughts which are followed by a cascade of powerful emotions.

This resurfacing of his feelings for a young woman is proven to be intense and he is soon overcome with a desire to search for the photos of her's he had kept, along with messages they had previously exchanged. The further he dives into the past, the more vivid his recollection of her appears to become. He remembers exactly how she was when they met for the first time, where she had revealed her inner self to him, where he had observed the real her, for the very first time.

In the days that follow he begins seeing her everywhere; his mind playing tricks on him. A few days later, he can no longer stand it, he locates her coordinates/contact details and he gets back in touch with her. She responds with joy. Even though she is living far away from him now, he is happy that they've re-found each other and can be in contact, once again.

Both of them know it was inevitable that they'd get back to being in touch.

I hope you have enjoyed it and THANK YOU for reading!

Discover More

You can also connect with Dia Constant via:

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/realdiaconstant

Instagram https://www.instagram.com/realdiaconstant/

Twitter https://twitter.com/RealDiaConstant

So...don't hesitate to get in touch!

Copyright © 2020 by Dia Constant

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.