Sleepy

After you got home from a long day of work you put on comfy clothes and watched tv as you waited for Harry. Your eyes solely focused on the screen, a few feet away you hear a ding.
'Sorry. Just a little while longer then I'll be home❤️' you read the text Harry sent. 'No problem. Be safe' you text back before setting your phone on the table beside the couch. You cuddle into a blanket and lay your head at the top of the couch with your feet on the other end. You continue to watch your show, your eyes start to shut as you fall asleep. You don't notice when Harry opens the door.
"Bubba, I'm sorry I'm late. I got milkshakes and I thought we could-" he stops himself as he walks into the living room to find you sleeping softly. He quietly puts the milkshakes in the fridge for another time before he turns off the tv.
"Y/n" he whispers softly, placing a hand on your cheek. You wake up slightly, not even opening your eyes. "Cmon I'll take you to bed" he coos. You outstretch your arms for him to grab. He leans down and lifts you easily, carrying you in bridal style. You wrap your arms loosely around his neck and nuzzle your head into his chest. He smiles down at you in his arms. He places a warm kiss to your forehead before putting you on your side of the bed. He lifts the covers as you lay your legs straight.
"noooo" you whine as you feel his warmth leave you.
"I'll be right back. I'm gonna change ok?" He moves your hair out of your face.
"hurry please" you pout. He laughs lightly, rubbing a hand on your thigh before he leaves to get ready for bed. You're almost completely asleep when you feel Harry slowly crawl into bed, trying not to wake you. You turn around and cuddle you face into his chest as he wraps an arm around you, pulling you closer to his body.
"Goodnight gorgeous" he kisses your head. You smile as butterflies rave throughout your stomach. You kiss his chest before letting yourself fall asleep for the night.