On the tour bus

*you're on tour w the boys for the american leg*
You're sitting on the leather couch of the bus alone. The boys were on their last song when you left the venue. Paul told you at the beginning to get on the bus before the boys do to avoid a more hectic situation then it already is after their show. So you do this every night. You usually watch Netflix or something for about 30 minutes as the boys finish closing the show. As much as you like being around everyone, you like having a half hour to yourself every night. The door to the bus opens which startles you.
"Hey guys" you smile, looking up from your phone. Liam is the first on. Followed by Niall, Louis, zayn then Harry.
"Hey." Zayn replies for all of them as he sits next to his friends on the couch across from you.
"Hey babe" Harry says, leaning down to kiss you while stepping over legs in the crowded area.
"How'd it go? Fun?" You ask as Harry sits next to you, draping his arm around your shoulders.
"Yeah." Liam nods.
"Great crowd. Also, mate" Louis looks at Harry "great fall." Harry drops his head.
"Yeah. That one hurt my arse" he laughs "kiss it better?" He whispers to you, hoping his friends didn't hear.
"ooooooo" they all singsong in unison. You roll your eyes and cuddle into Harry's chest.
"Shut up" he scoffs. You all hear loud screams outside the bus grow louder as it moves out of the venue parking lot.
"Do they ever rest?" Zayn shakes his head. You peek out the window to see tons of girls chasing down the bus.
"Let's play fifa" Louis suggests. All the boys agree but you decline. Tired, you lay your head in Harry's lap as he holds his controller in both hands hovering above you. You watch the tv as you laugh at the occasional stupid move by one of the controlled players. You close your eyes and nuzzle your head further into Harry's lap, finding a more comfortable position. Every now and then one of them yell at the screen, waking you from your almost sleep.
"That was totally in!" Harry cry's, throwing his hands open in a 'wtf' position. You resituate yourself after he moves.
"I'm sorry love, I didn't mean to wake you" he coos in a hushed tone to you.
"You're alright. you didn't wake me." You shake your head.
"Are you sure? You can go to bed" he offers, his attention away from the game. You just shake you're head again.
"Bubba. It's like 3 in the morning. Go to bed. I know you're tired" Harry tells you, moving the hair that fell into your face behind your ear.
"No. I'm ok. I like it here." You say softly, ignoring the guys making fun of Harry for using a pet name. You like being with all the guys and laying on your boyfriends lap. "Keep playing" you encourage.
"I think I'm gonna be done after this game" he decides. The other boys groan as Harry's being a 'party pooper'. After they finish the game Harry sets his controller down before laying on the couch with you. You lay on top of him, you head in his neck. He wraps both arms around your waist securely.
"You can sleep now" he whispers, ensuring no one heard, kissing your collar bone sweetly. You oblige and close your eyes happily. After about 20 minutes the guys ended the game and are just talking. You hear your name which brings you out of your almost sleeping state.
"Do you like, wanna marry her?" Niall asks Harry. You wait silently for Harry's answer.
"Yeah. I think so" he nods "I want her to have my kids and be my wife and I really want to love her forever"
"Woah. All honesty. I would've never pictured you saying that about anyone. " Louis sighs.
"She's not anyone. She's smart and funny and adventurous and she always wants to help people do their best. She's great with kids and my mom loves her. And she's opinionated with something to say at all times. She loves our fans more than they know and don't tell her I said this but she likes you guys more than she wants you to know." They laugh "and she, she's just so damn cute. like the way, when she's focusing she twists her tongue between her teeth and when she's anxious she grabs her bottom lip. and when she's bored she'll just make a random sound out of no where. And when she drives she always has to have music. Or whenever she has food she happy dances. Oh yeah. and she's absolutely stunning. she is literally so precious and I'm so fucking happy when she's in my arms." Harry swoons. You smile so big after hearing Harry gush about you.
"Mate. You really love her" Zayn says. Harry nods with a smile.
"So are you gonna propose?" Liam asks. You start to feel nervous after hearing the question.
"I don't have anything planned" Harry tells them. You're silently relieved. You love him. A lot but you're not sure if you're ready for marriage yet. You let yourself fall back asleep after hearing Niall change the topic. But you can't get over all the wonderful things Harry told his friends about you.