Let's Fall in Love for the Night

Start from the beginning

     "You asked me yesterday if I keep cars in random places around the world," Harry said stopping and waiting for me to catch up. He was good at making sure I didn't feel like I was being left behind. "I don't. But there is something that travels with me when I am in the U.S." I looked at him in confusion.

     "Okay? And that thing is?" Instead of answering he just continued to walk. 

     "Hey, Matthew. Is she ready?" We walked up to a man leaning up against a trailer with his arms crossed over his body. Who was 'she' and why did this man have her? 

    "Hey, man. Yep. She is ready for the road, she has been missing it." Matthew stood straight up, walking to the back of the trailer, moving the latch, and opening the door. He disappeared for only a second before returning, pushing out a motorcycle. 'She' was a motorcycle.

     "Ah, Molly, my old friend." Harry moved up taking the bike from Matthew. Matt smiled turning to close the trailer door back up. Harry began pushing the bike towards me and I backed up. "What are you doing?" Harry asked as he watched me backing away from him.

     "No way, am I getting on that, that, that- thing," I said staring at the death trap in his hands. 

     "This thing has a name, Molly, and why won't you?" 

     "Have you seen the death rates on these things?"

     "No, have you?" He asked as he pushed the bike closer to me.

     "Well no, but I am sure it is really high I-" I started.

     "Hey. It's all okay. Nothing has happened to me and I will never let anything happen to you. Do you trust me?" Harry placed a hand on my arm. Why did my heart beating out of control, with just one touch? 

     "Yes, of course. I just don't trust that-" Harry narrowed his eyes at me, "Molly. I don't trust Molly." Matthew walked up to Harry handing him two helmets. 

     "We can trust Molly, she hasn't done me wrong. Thanks, Matt." Matt nodded turning and leaving us. Harry turned back to me holding one of the helmets out to me.

     "Fine, okay," I said taking the helmet and placing it on my head, "How ridiculous do I look in this?" I asked making a face at Harry.

     "You actually look really cute. My little bike bunny," he said with a chuckle. I shook my head at him.

     "No. Don't ever say that again." Harry outwardly cringed.

     "You're right. That was weird. It won't happen again." Harry pulled the helmet over his head, his vizier already down so it completely hid his face and throwing his leg over the bike so he was now straddling it. I quickly grabbed my phone out of my pocket taking a picture of how he was right now.

     "What are you doing?" He asked looking over to me. 

     "You look like a really hip grandma right now," I said laughing.

    "Come on," he said, reaching over to me and flipping my vizier down, shaking his head. I walked closer to the bike and just looked at it. I could barely balance on my own two feet, how did he expect me to balance on something with two wheels? "What's wrong?" 

     "I'm scared of falling." Harry flicked his vizier up to look at me.

     "DJ, it's like three feet off the ground, besides you aren't going to fall. You'll hold on to me. I won't let you fall."

     "The height doesn't matter. Falling is one of my biggest fears. But I trust you. Okay okay okay," I said releasing all of my air and stepping back towards the bike. I placed both of my hands on Harry's shoulders and flung my right leg over the bike.