03

I woke up the next morning in the chateau guest bedroom that JJ and I usually sleep in. JJ's arms wrapped around my waist as he holds me close to his chest with my back facing him as I look out the window.

I let out a deep sigh as I turn to face JJ. He lets out a groan tightening his arms and slowly opening his eyes to look at me which looks more like squinting.

"Morning gorgeous" he whispers with a slight smirk.

"Morning jerk" I mumbled back shoving him away from me so I could get up and get dressed.

He let out a big whine at how the bed was cold and they needed to sleep in longer.

"JJ it's already 11, let's go get some lunch?" I turn around after putting my top on over the bikini I was still wearing from yesterday to notice him passed out and starting to snore again.

I chuckle walking into the small hallway and shutting the bedroom door behind me.

"Hey Ads, wanna go for a ride?" John B asks seeing me walk into the living room/dining room area.

"Yeah, JJ won't get up. Can we stop and get food somewhere? I'm hungry." I pout standing in front of the door. JB just chuckles to himself before finally agreeing as we walk to the van.

While we're walking down the dock eating our cheeseburgers we noticed a group of people crowding the small tv.

"Agatha huh? Sounds like a bench." I look over to John B seeing him pull out his phone.

"Yeah, uh... I think we're probably gonna have to reschedule." He mumbles, staring up at the clouds.

Agatha-1 DCS-0

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once we got to the chateau we saw Pope sitting outside so we all decided to go surf before Agatha hit.

"It's a double overhead out there, bro," Pope said setting his board down.

"Double overhead?" I mumble in question.

"They're unsurfable waves guys!" he shouts at John B who already started running into the water. I pat his shoulder and quickly follow JB hopping onto my board. I knew I wouldn't be able to surf the surge and that I shouldn't be out there long so I sat riding out the waves and watching John B.

He rides a few waves till he paddles over to me.

I gasp pointing to where I saw a boat going over a wave,

"My god JB look! A Grady White!" he chuckles as we start to paddle back to shore.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We got back to the chateau after dark so I planned on staying at John B's during the storm 1) so I didn't have to see my mother and 2) I'd rather be here with my friends anyway.

All though Pope decided to head home knowing his dad will need him in the morning.

JJ was on the pull out couch in the living room so I quickly changed into a hoodie and pants while drying my hair and crawled in next to him.

He instantly pulled me closer as we relaxed and dozed off to the sound of rain.

Let's hope I don't get a cold from being in the rain for so long.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hearing John B move around the kitchen I slowly sit up groaning as I feel my head pound.

"What's the time JB?" I asked just above a whisper scared if I talk any louder my head will explode.

He looks at his watch then eyes me suspiciously as if asking what's wrong before saying,

"Six twenty. What's up with you"

I lean against the back of the couch as John B walks over to sit on the edge of the folded out couch careful not to wake JJ.

"Uh, I think I just got a cold from being out in the rain too long last night. I just need to sleep a bit more and I'll be fine."

He sighs getting up to walk outside and see what the damage is,

"Alright I'll wake you up before we head to go get Pope and Kie and see how you feel then."

"Thanks, JB," I mumble falling back asleep almost instantly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up many hours later to John B smacking JJ in the head asking if he's seen Agatha's damage and JJ replying saying he has polio and can't walk.

Knowing we'd soon be heading to get the other pogues I went to get up and get dressed for the day just to be pulled back onto the bed with JJ hovering over me,

"I heard you weren't feeling well. Are you feeling any better?" he asked, feeling my forehead with the back of his hand.

I swiftly pushed him away to make sure he couldn't feel my slightly burning skin as I ran to the bathroom grabbing a washcloth to put water on when I realized there was no power.

Instead I quickly got dressed with my blue strapless bikini top and matching bottoms and threw one of JJ's shirts he had hung in the closet.

I walked outside to hear the last bit of what John B was saying,

"It's God tellin' us to fish."

We jump on the boat and head over to get Pope and Kie. 

Just the beginning of a crazy day. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi :)