02

Since I live in the middle of figure-eight the chateau was a little far, but it gave me time to think over what my mother had said.

Well, 1) I didn't even know my father wasn't in town. But I'm not surprised as he's gone more than he's here. 2) how will I ever go back home after what I just said and did to my mother.

I decided to stop worrying about her and focus on my friends.

Walking up to the chateau I see JJ sleeping on the outdoor couch on the porch. I slowly creep by him even if I were loud he still wouldn't hear me.

I walk into Jon B's room and see he's still laying there asleep so I flop onto the bed next to him to play on my phone till he gets up.

After sitting for ten minutes I started getting bored of scrolling through the same kook shit on Instagram so I started jumping slightly on the bed. Seeing him still passed up I jumped onto him which results in him sitting up quickly and bumping his forehead into mine.

"God damn John," I mutter holding my head and moving towards the end of the bed.

"What Addy, why are you even in here?"

"I came to get your dumb asses up" I reply then sign slightly touching the spot he hit knowing it'd bruise in just a few minutes.

"JJ?" John B asked while going to grab a shirt.

"Sleeping outside. As usual." I got up as well and headed towards the bedroom door.

                                                           ----------------------------------

As John B went to make bowls of cereal for us I had the job of waking the beast. Aka JJ.

I crouch down near his face to gently poke his nose and cheek with my pointer finger. Suddenly I feel myself being lifted as I let out a small squeal realizing it's just JJ. He slowly pulls me up so I'm laying on top of him as he mumbles into my hair about not wanting to get up, and how bright the sun is.

I let out a deep sigh before turning around to look at him,

"Come on we have to go meet Kie and Pope at Heyward's. Then there's a new kook house we were going to go look at."

He replies with a low groan as he tightens his arms around me when I try to stand up. I give up and start to snuggle against him when John B burst through the door.

"What the hell are you guys doing, Addy your cereal is getting all soggy." he looks away with a look of slight disgust as he pulls me from JJ's grip and leads me inside where we sit at the "dining room" table.

JJ finally gets up and joins us at the table by wrapping his arms around my shoulders and standing behind the chair I was sitting in while chatting with JB.

                                                           ---------------------------------------------

Once we met with Kie and Pope at Heyward's we headed over to figure-eight to look at the new kook house being build. This one was only ten minutes from my house.

The sun starts to set into an orange and pink sky above us, John B is stood on the roof, Kie wandering inside the house, and Pope threatening to shoot JB with a drill.

"I give you a one-in-three chance of survival JB" I shout up to John before resting my head on JJ's shoulder.

"I bet he'll drop that beer within 5 minutes," I whisper to JJ looking at John B trying to balance on the roof. JJ chuckles with a slight shiver going down his back at her close proximity before shouting at JB,

"Don't spill that beer. I'm not giving you another one."

As I said not even a minute later JB dropped his can leaving it spilling all over the deck. He looks down at the can cursing under his breath as I jump down to stand with Pope against the deck railing. I glance back at JJ to see him staring at the ground with a slight frown and creased eyebrow. What's up with him? I snapped out of my gaze when I felt Pope jokingly throw his arm around my shoulders and pull me in for a nuggie. I shoved him off and noticed security pulling up in the driveway.

"Uh, guys" I mumbled quickly tapping Pope yet they kept talking.

"Damnit guys security is here!" Pope looks to where I was pointing and grabs my hand attempting to drag me down the stairs of the house.

"The boys are early today! Humpty dumpty let's roll." JJ chuckles sprinting after Pope and I with Kie and JB following closely behind.

We reach the fence and JJ and Pope quickly help me jump over with my 5'2 statue it was a little rough. As I land on both feet on the other side Pope suddenly drops on his face just a foot away from me with JJ finally hopping over and pulls Pope off the ground. JJ grabs my wrist and we all run towards the van laughing as JB and Kie drive up.

"Come on Gary!" I chuckle as I leap into the van Pope following right after.

JJ hopped in and started taunted Gary then threw a can of beer at him,

"They don't pay you enough bro," laughed as he came to sit between Pope and I throwing his arms around both of us as I started to giggle uncontrollably. 

These are the little, special moments with the pouges that I know I'll cherish forever.    

                                                           ----------------------------------

                                                                                 :)