Chapter 11: Surprise!

Start from the beginning

(Priyanka's outfit)

—"What kind of pictures should we take?"— Olivia asked

—"Every kind. Now go, you're the birthday girl, you go first"— Priyanka said.

—"Okay, mom"— Olivia told her giggling and posed for many pictures.

—"I love them all"— Priyanka commented showing Olivia the pics and she agreed.

They took pictures together. Selfies, normal pictures, crazy pictures, boomerangs, even Tik Toks. They did everything possible now that they were dressed better than usual. When they were watching everything they shot, somebody knocked on the door.

—"I'll get it"— Priyanka said and when she opened the door, her jaw dropped and closed the door a bit so Olivia wouldn't see. —"Tom! Nick!"— she whispered, extremely happy.

—"We came to celebrate our friend's birthday of course"— Nick explained and Tom nodded.

—"Uhh, wait a sec"— Priyanka said.

—"Who is it?"— Olivia asked.

—"It's the pizza I ordered; please bring me my wallet. It's in one of the boxes in your room"— Priyanka told her.

—"Alright!"— Olivia agreed and went to her room.

Tom and Nick entered with some bags and greeted Priyanka. She hugged them so tight, but quickly and silently. Then she stood in a corner to be able to record Olivia's reaction without her noticing. Tom and Nick were standing there looking at each other trying to hold their laughter.

<<I can't believe they are here!>> Priyanka was thinking while looking at the guys.

—"Pri, why do you hide your wallet that good? Poor pizza delivery person"— Olivia shouted leaving the room.

—"Sorry!"— Priyanka screamed and started recording.

Olivia walked through the hall leading to the living room to see Tom and Nick in front of her. Her jaw dropped and she even dropped Priyanka's wallet.

—"Are you for real?"— Olivia asked still not believing it and the others started laughing.

—"Of course we're real. Now come and give me a hug"— Tom said giggling and opened his arms.

She smiled and went to hug Tom. They almost didn't stop hugging.

—"I missed you, dummy"— Olivia told him with her face hidden in Tom's arms and chest crying.

That moment was precious.

—"Me too love, happy birthday"— Tom exclaimed smiling.

—"Thank you"— she said smiling even though he couldn't see her.

—"These two will stop hugging in 2 hours"— Nick joked looking at the camera and Priyanka laughed.

—"Oh right, Nick, oops!"— Olivia said looking at him and stopped hugging Tom, and hugged Nick. —"I missed you too so much"— she expressed.