thirty one

(i am so fucking sorry i haven't updated in so long, i hope you enjoy this one)

y/n's pov
as much as i wanted to stay home, i needed to go to school. johnny drove me to school, considering that chenle wasn't going to pick me up anymore.

"so, what are you gonna do about your video?" minji asked, waiting at the front gate for me. "i don't know. i'll email instagram that's its child pornography or something." i said, gripping the straps of my backpack.

while we were walking down the halls i made eye contact with chenle, who immediately tried to talk to me, only for minji to grab my wrist and drag me away from him.

~after school cause im a lazy lil shit~

"y/n, wait, please." chenle begged, grabbing my wrist. "what, chenle?" i asked, tired of his nagging.

chenle tried talking to me the entire day during lunch breaks, classes we had together. i want to talk to him so badly, but i can't just give it to him. i want him to know how much he hurt me.

"please... i just want to talk to you." chenle begged, tears filling his eyes. "i just want to apologise." he said, looking at his feet before looking back at my eyes. "i have time." i mumbled.

"look, y/n, i'm sorry. i'm so sorry. i know i hurt you and i'm sorry. i shouldn't have gone to her room while we were fake dating. can we just stay civil at least?" the boy requested sadly, i could only nod as everything i had felt for chenle grew throughout my chest.

"thank you, y/n. i'll... talk to you another time." chenle shot a small smile as i nodded before waving him off and walking home.

~

as i walked into our kitchen, there was a small sticky note from johnny.

hey y/n,
i'm out with the others boys and we're gonna sleep over at mark's. invite your friends over, do your girl night stuff with them, or you could talk to jaemin, or you could fix things up with chenle. the night is yours.

i love you.
johnny.

i pulled my phone out and sent a message to minji that she could come over, she accepted.

~

minji and i are currently sitting in the living room, intensely reading over the email that i would be sending to instagram regarding my subtle sex tape that's going around the school. i categorised it under child pornography.

"i guess i should change my wallpaper." i said, looking at the photo of chenle and i. "you could, or you could talk to him." minji suggested, i shrugged before leaving it alone.

"y/n? i have a secret."
"what is it minji?"
"i sent the letters."