o n e

y/n's pov
"hey minji." i smiled i said as i opened the door for her to walk in. "what's up?" minji, my best friend, asked with a smile. i only shrugged in response as i shut the door and followed her up the stairs to my room.

"so, how are you and yuta?" i asked, shutting my door before i sat down. "oh my god, he's so hot and confident, i can't even breathe. when we're in public together, he shows me off, like what the fuck, and he's so cute, he says i'm the only person he shows his soft side and like oh my god, i'm special-"

"ok shut up for a little bit and breathe, you're turning red. those are all good things, i assume?" i cut her off as i spun around in my rolling chair in boredom. "yes they are." she happily sighed, "what about you? how's your love life going?" she added. "why?" i shortly asked as i looked her dead in the eye, stopping my chair from rolling around.

"dude you're 16, no boyfriend, no crushes at all? how is that even possible?"

(a/n: don't ever feel pressured to date someone. don't start dating just because you can, start dating when there's really a connection <3)

"let me live, no boys like me anyway." i mumbled. "um, have you ever crushed on anyone?" minji asked, sitting up and hugging my penguin plushie. "um yeah, like in 6th or 7th grade." i said while opening my bullet journal and gathering my pens and markers.

"that was when you wrote your letters, right?"
"yeah, some are from, like, 4th grade."
"so let's send them out!"

"WHAT?! No! we're not sending them out!" i yelled, dropping my pens. "why not?" minji whined as a confused look grew on her face.

minji is the o n l y person that knows about the knows about my letters. she found out when we had a sleepover, she forgot her jacket so i let her borrow on from my closest, which is where my small blue box with a bow placed on top, containing the seven letters for my crushes.

"because! it's be a disaster. minji, that's like, i don't know, people knowing somebody never brushes their teeth." i said, giving gross examples. "but you never know! one of them could like you!" she argued with a mischievous look on her face. "shut up, minji." i laughed before switching on my laptop and letting her choose some movies to watch.