f i v e

(i hope everyone is staying safe:)
please enjoy ♡)

y/n's pov
"shut up, mark! yes jungwoo, i will make snacks! chenle, i'm going now, don't worry!" i could hear johnny's mumbled yells, walking up the stairs and knocking on my door. i knew this was a bad idea getting all of them into the living room.

"hi." i opened the door. "come downstairs. everyone is ready. just do your project tomorrow. the boys are sleeping over until monday, we'll all go to school together." johnny says over the loud arguing from the living room. "chenle really wants to see you." he added. "alright, i'll go down." i confirmed, following him downstairs.

i was greeted my chenle's happy dolphin scream and a hug from him. "hi chenle." i laughed. "i'm gonna go make snacks, pick a movie with the rest of them." i said while escaping his grip and walked to the kitchen to make popcorn for everyone.

~
later in the night, the majority of the boys are asleep except for jaemin and myself.

"you're still up." the boy said, coming from the kitchen. "yes, yes i am." i smiled. "do you wanna prank them?" he asked playfully as my eyes widened. "johnny would kill me." i said, shaking my head while eating some left over marshmellows. "it'll be fun! come on, do you have whipped cream?" jaemin asked enthusiastically. i nodded and watched him run into the kitchen and return with the can.

jaemin shook the can of whipped cream before putting it on johnny's hand, repeating his actions until everyone had cream on their hands. "tickle your brother first." he told me. i did what i was told to do and was met with an angry johnny yelling loudly, followed by an whining chenle, waking up everybody else waking up.

jaemin began laughing, bringing everyone's attention to him. "you piece of shit! jaemin!" johnny yelled before chasing him around the house.

this is going to be a long night. a very long night.

(sorry i know its a shit chapter - my writers block is making itself very known :<)