n i n e t e e n

the next day came and i did what chenle wanted me to do: wear his hoodie.

as i was walking through the halls, a girl grabbed my wrist and dragged me into the bathroom.

"so you're chenle's new girlfriend?" she said sharply. "that's me." i smiled kindly, trying to give her a message that i didn't want to do anything with her. "i don't think you know what it takes to be with him, i don't believe you reach the standards." she spat harshly.

(you do not need to reach the standards because our queen hwasa said 'if i don't fit into this generations standards, i'll have to be my own standards.' and thats on periodt, my friends.)

"liwei, we don't have to fight about this. you guys are broken up, is there a problem?" i asked, already tired of her talking. "you're just not as good as me. i just wanted to let you know." she smiled bitterly before pushing me out the bathroom doors onto the hallway floor. "little bitch." liwei added, walking off and leaving me on the ground.

that was fun, getting told that i'm ugly by my fake boyfriend's real ex girlfriend. i stood up before anyone could see me laying on the nasty ass ground and started walking to the basketball court to watch chenle practice.

~

"hey love, you seem different. is everything okay?" chenle said, sitting beside me on the bench under the trees. "uh, well, liewei spoke to me." i said hesitantly. "what did she say?" he responded quickly. "oh nothing, she just wanted to say hi." i shot him a fake smile.

"come on, y/n, what did she really tell you?" chenle leaned his head in between my shoulder and neck, his nose gently brushing against my cheek. "she said i wasn't good enough for you." i whispered quietly, biting my lip before a sob could escape as my eyes filled with tears.

"whoa, whoa, it's okay baby. let it out to me." chenle comforted, leaning my head onto his chest as i wiped the falling tears. "it's alright, love. i'll talk to her."

(short filler sorry guys:p)