Chapter 4

One hour later the showed ended making Kiara and Nala leave. "That was a good show mother" said Kiara. "Yeah it sure was" smiled Nala. The two where walking in silence till the two stopped at a tree. "Hey Kiara can I tell you a secret?" Asked Nala. "Yeah sure what's up" asked Kiara as she sat. "So I've had this feeling on the back of my head" said Nala. "A feeling? What kind of feeling" asked Kiara. "A worried feeling about your son" said Nala as she sat. "Oh yeah that" said Kiara in silence. "They look off to the distance looking at the elephants walking around in the water. "Kiara I want to help you, and I know how too" said nala. "Help me how?" Asked Kiara curiously. "So you remember that power I was talking about back at the show, well I know that power and I wanna teach you it" said Nala. "But you said only evil Lions know this power.. unless" said Kiara as she stood up. "I've built up my evil, Kiara listen theres something else I gotta tell you" said nala as she stood. "W-what is it?" Asked Kiara. "I'm the one behind this war, I set up the hyenas to kidnap me and everything, all those lionesses that died is because of me" said Nala as she looked at Kiara. Kiara walked backwards in shock. "'Mother how could you?" Asked Kiara. "I knew about your son being born and every and I wanted to help you help your son" said Nala. "Mother I'm gonna have to tell simba you know" said Kiara. "Do what you must do" said Nala. Kiara sprinted off into the sunset on her way to tell simba her news. Nala stood there and smirked knowing that's gonna happen next.

Kiara arrived at pride rock running up the stairs. "Dad are you here!" Yelled Kiara. She saw simba run from the corner worried. "What's wrong are you okay?" Asked Simba. "I've learned of a terrible truth" said Kiara as she looked up at Simba. "What have you learned?" asked Simba as he sat. "Nala has told me that she is the reason behind this whole war and is in fact evil" said Kiara. Simba opened his mouth shocked from the news. "You mean like everything about this war?" Asked Simba. "Yes she told me she was behind all of it" said Kiara. "I'm gonna have to speak with her once she gets back, please let me do this on my own" said Simba. "If that's what you want then sure" said Kiara. Simba stood at the front of pride rock waiting for Nala to get back. "Kiara protect Jacob I don't want him seeing something not pretty" said Simba. Kiara nodded and walked deep Into the cave.

Nala arrived back at pride rock smiling. "Simba it's nice to see you" said Nala. "I wish I can say so myself" said Simba as he stood. "Um Simba what are you doing?" Asked Nala. "Kiara told me what you have done and you are under arrest" said Simba as he stood his ground. Kiara was in the cave watching Jacob sleep thinking in her head. "What Happens if nala isn't lying and I can save Jacob." A tear went down her eye as she started to think more and more what she is gonna do. Nala stood her ground and growled. "If it's a fight you want it's a fight you will get" said Simba. Nala charged at Simba scratching his face. He looked away and looked back at her mad. "He head butted into her stomach making her fall to the ground. He begin to walk backwards up the stairs to the top of pride rock. Nala got up and followed him up smirking. "This is a fight you won't win" said nala as she smirked. Simba scratches Nala's face giving her a scar on her right eye. "She started to claw more and more at simba but every strike barely missed. The two where at the edge of pride rock getting ready to fight more. Simba pushed Nala to the floor pinning her to the ground. "This ends here now Nala" said Simba. Kiara ran out of the cave yelling. "SIMBA WAIT STOP!" Yelled Kiara. "Kiara help me please" said Nala begging. "She's to dangerous to be left alive" Said Simba. "Its not the right thing to do!" Yelled Kiara. "I'll help you protect Jacob" said nala faintly. Simba put his paw up in the air getting ready to strike more at Nala. "I NEED HER!" Yelled Kiara as she took a huge chunk of flesh from Simba's stomach. Simba yelled in pain with tears in his eyes shocked by Kiaras betrayal. Nala laughed as she kicked simba straight off of Pride rock causing him to land head first killing him. "No what have I done" said Kiara as she sat looking down. Nala stood up and looked down at Kiara smiling. "You did a good thing Kiara, soon you will learn this power and save Jacob" said nala. "What is my next mission" asked Kiara. "Go and kill the newborns that are loyal to Simba" said Nala. Kiara Nodded as she started to walk to the back of the cave. Nala went into the cave and looked at some of the Lionesses. "What happened out there?" Asked Sarafina. "Simba is dead mother, now I am the only ruler of the pridelands" said Nala. "What are your first commands my queen" said Sarafina as she bowed. "I think it's time for what we have been planning a long time, kill any animal that has anything to do with Simba" said Nala. "What about Kovu, Timon and Pumbaa" asked Sarafina. "Those lionesses already know what to do" said Nala. Sarafina nodded and took her troops to find everyone.