♕𝕃𝕒 𝔽𝕖𝕞𝕞𝕖 𝔹𝕝𝕖𝕦♕

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Two amazing weeks had flown by with 2 loving bluebirds happier together then ever. They had become comfortable enough to share most secrets, go anywhere together, and act like a normal couple in general. Lately; Luka has set up a special first date for the both of them to make the bluenette happy. Marinette on the other hand was freaking out if she'd look good enough for him, she didn't want to let down the love of her life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh Alya! The dates about to start soon and I haven't even decided if I should wear red or blu~" "Shhh! Marinette it's gonna be fine, what you should do is stop thinking and decide what you feel is right. Luka loves you, and seems like the guy to not let you go so easily." Alya smiled, helping a friend out by wrapping a pretty necklace around marinette's neck and clicking it.

"You're right... and what I decide right now is to wear the blue dress." Marinette giggled as she went in for a hug with Alya. "That's the spirit, now hurry up and change girl! He'll be here any m-." The unexpected sound of the doorbell had stopped Alya in her speech. Both looked at each other with dumb scared faces before scurrying off to get ready.

Meanwhile Luka was waiting outside for the love of his life to come, staring down at his helmet before looking up to the sounds of the door opening. "Alya!" Luka's voice was cheery and went in for a hug towards the ginger brunette. "Aw ha Luka! So good to see you but I know you're hear got your little blue bird, she'll be down in a second. But come inside, it's drizzling out here." Alya winked at the tall handsome gentlemen, moving aside for him to walk by.

Meanwhile with Marinette

"Marinette you look to beautiful, Luka would melt when he sees you!!" Tikki Exclaimed with her high energetic voice that could almost be mistaken as an annoying siren to Mari's ear. Before Marinette could squeeze her love wavy side ponytail as a stress toy, the sounds of Lukas voice had her attention.

"Here goes nothing tikki.." Marinette gave her little kwami a kiss before grabbing her purse and heading out the room.

Downstairs

"She wasn't always the flirtatious type bu-." "Woah! Marinette you look- Amazing!" Luka pounced up from the couch, walking over to his one and only who was a gem to his eyes. "Wow really?!- I mean.. really? Thanks I I I-." Marinette tried to keep her cool, having her arms rest on his before leading one to his shoulder.

"Okay you two! Better get moving. Me and nino also have plans tonight, I'm sure both of you two do also." Alya winked at Mari, giggling at the poor girl groaning in annoyance. "Shall we get going babe? I knew you'd probably wear a dress and it'll rain later on, so brought my car today." Luka grabbed Mari's hand to her surprise, hearing her gasp and chuckled due to her amount of cuteness.

"Ba-babe? I mean let's go! Yes!!" Mari quickly collected herself together walking out and holding her dress up to prevent the bottom from getting dirty. "Here let me get that for you." He opened the door like the gentlemen he was, helping marinette lift her dress to prevent touching the ground. She looked at him before closing the door, blushing as she tried to find somewhere else to pay attention to.

"So um.. where exactly are you taking me?" Marinara asked so shyly, feeling him lift her chin up to face him with a small gasp. "You're cute when you're shy babe, but I promised to keep it secret until we get there." Luka gave a small chuckle to her ditziness, leaning in for a kiss until Marinette blocked hi lips with her hand.

"Nah Ah Ah, not until my surprise will you be touching these lips Prince Charming." Marinette gave a confident smirk to him before sitting back correctly in her seat. "You just wait Marinette, it's going to be amazing." Luka assured, trying to hide the redness in his cheeks from that embarrassing moment.

An hour later had past and the two of them had entered a tall fancy building that seemed to have its own garden growing above and around it, Marinette thought looked absolutely stunning in a aesthetic way.

They were lectured their seats, laughed, had even drunk, and by every passing second both seemed to fall in love with one another more and more as they told each other things they both never knew, except Marinette and being ladybug. No one could know about her secret even if it meant being in love with the most trusted precious boyfriend you could ever ask for.

"Is that how you really felt about me marinette?" Luka asked with a soft look on his face while mari stumbles over her words trying to find the proper words to form. "Well um yes- ah- I guess? I know now it must've been hard for you because I was so eager to be with adrien, even if it meant ignoring you. I just want to hear how you truly feel... I know you express it through music but it- I.... you can always tell the truth to me." Marinette broke contact thinking she had messed up, until luka had grabbed her hand with a loving grin.

"Don't feel bad babe, I'm glad you told me because if I'm wrong- you're just saying the truth. It shows how far we've came to being honest." Luka paused with the sound of music accompanying his ears. "Shall we dance?" Luka got up standing firmly, lending a hand out for his lovely girlfriend. Marinette gasped, taking a minute to process this as she hasn't danced in a while.

She nodded with a cute sound, grabbing ahold to him and felt herself getting dragged towards the dance floor where all the couples had been dancing. When marinette turned; to what she saw looked like adrien and kagami dancing together. She shook her head hoping it wasn't them, luckily it was just a couple with a similar resemblance. "Everything okay?" Luka's face filled with worry.

Marinette looked up, resting her hand on his shoulder with nothing but love. "Everything is just fine my love." She grinned.

Time from time the music would go from upbeat, to steady. When the both of them thought they weren't tired enough, they went on to waltz to the calm soothing music with marinette's head resting on the tall mans chest.

"Luka." Marinette called from the comfortable silence of them both, looking up to see that his face had gotten closer to hers. "How im so lucky to have the most beautiful tune in my life like you." He smirked with glee, grunting slightly when she brought him down for a deep long kiss.

"Mmm, and how I'm lucky to have you guiding me to the right path." Their foreheads were pressed against one another, the music fading away as they still were wrapped around with one another.