ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥

"So you got... mad at that?" Luka asked Marinette who's head rested on his lap while he wrote more ideas in his song book. "NO I- I guess? Yes... I did Luka. It's just... I don't know what to say around people, only around you and Alya. Y'all were the only ones I truly expressed myself too." Marinette smiled with a sly grin that soon faded into a frown.

"Cheer up Marinette, I can help you or not if you don't want me too. I think in my opinion you two should talk somewhere privately, then after that moment you decide if you still want to be his friend or not. And even if you still have feelings for him." Luka suggested as he ran his slim welcoming fingers through the beautiful girls hair.

"Feelings? No! I.." Marinette swiftly sat up from luka and shook her head. "You don't like adrien?" Luka raised a brow in slight confusion, knowing she'd always stutter whenever anxious, he laid a hand on her shoulder to be honest.

"The.. the kiss Luka. It made me.. well-realize that i never just liked you as a friend. I wanted to be more then just friends?- I UM! Oh my god this is a complete disaster." Marinette only wanted to say nothing but the truth as she had always trusted Luka with her emotions, but now telling how she felt about them both made it feel like her world was crashing down.

"Marinette..hush." Luka would've silenced her with an unexpected kiss if she hadn't been hesitant and pulled back slightly. "Sorry.. I don't know why I keep doing that. It's just- I love you marinette and I don't know if you feel kinda the same. I just want you too be happy with whoever you decide is right." Luka smiled, trying to brush off his awkwardness scratching the back of his head and nearly breaking eye contact.

Mari thought on what tikki had told her of never being a right time if she was always so hesitant to hide her feelings. She swallowed a gulp of her own saliva before directing the side of Lukas face to make contact. "This is it marinette just stay cool!" She convinced in her mind, rushing her lips against Lukas who's eyes nearly popped out of his sockets.

Luka has let down his guard, wrapping his arms around her waist as she had sat on his lap deepening the kiss. Everything had almost gotten hotter in the atmosphere between the two, shortly marinette had broke it to come to realization of the moment. "I... My only feelings were for you Luka." Marinette gave another deep kiss to confirm their love for one another.

He played his fingers in her blue slightly wet hair bringing her head in to be closer to him before breaking away from her next.

The two lovebirds had laugh out the quietness after such a magical moment. Luka wanted mari to catch some rest alone before she'd be more tired then how she was, but winded up snuggling with her in his grace as the both of them had drifted off. Both knew they were now official with one another, hoping to see where it could go from here with their undying aching love
''.