𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕐𝕠𝕦

Daddy Lukas POV

"Are you alright back there Marinette?" I stopped at the red light which gave me the time to slightly turn my head over to the beautiful woman who had her arms around me. "Hehe I'm fine, just a little lightheaded is all." She responded. I could fear her grasp around my waist tighten with her head on my back, as if I was her comfort pillow.

When we had arrived to our destination I parked my motor, helping Marinette off safely and placing her helmet on the edges of it. "Luka what is this place?" She seemed weirded out by the small yet aesthetically pleasing brick building covered around with blue flowers and veins. "It's a restaurant that not many surprisingly know, wish I could've showed you this before." I frowned knowing she'd probably be upset with me not showing her this beauty but I know mari would never get upset for that reason.

"Well you showed me now, come on.. let's go in." She smirked hugging my arm. This all felt like too much, I've never been this close to her... coarse I've had a crush on her since we were younger but never had I thought we'd come this far.

End of POV

When they had both entered the building full of beautiful blue lights and a dim comforting area, Luka showed out a seat for Mari, pushing it out for her to sit down in. Mari always felt like an absolute goddess when she was around this handsome romantic. She always wondered what she'd ever did to deserve a friend like him.

A show began to play on stage with what it seemed like Juleka all dressed up for something. "J-Juleka?" Marinette stumbled over her words, wondering what Juleka was doing here as the crowd cheered on for her. "Thank you all again this night, but this would be dedicated to my big brother today."

Juleka waved her hand, pointing out in the crowd where Luka had his hands tangled with Mari's on the table. When Mari heard Juleka point them out she nearly freaked, wanting to get up but Luka has calmed her down. "Just relax marinette." Luka smirked.

Mari nodded like an idiot, relaxing back into her seat and waited for Juleka to begin. "Wow... I never knew Juleka liked being on stage. I guess people really do change." Mari thought to herself.

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞
As Juleka's angelic voice went on, Mari felt a slight twitch to her finger from Lukas
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝗼𝐰 𝐢𝗺 𝐜𝗼𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝗼𝐥𝗼𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝗺𝐬
Mari gasped slightly when she felt something slither against my hands, realizing it was just Luka interwinding with my hands.
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞.
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞.

This just couldn't get any better for marinette in the moment.