ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖

Author: Decided to continue with this fic cuz I'm Lukas hoe 💙
❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

"Miraculous Ladybug!" Ladybug threw her lucky charm in the air, erasing all of Paris's chaos. "Another mission accomplish m'lady, I'd stick around and take you out on a date but wouldn't want you seeing my handsomeness so soon." Chat noir grabbed her small hands in his for a kiss goodbye, seeing her chuckle.

"Another day we win kitty. Let's bug out before we detransform." Ladybug warmly smiled, beginning to leap off to somewhere else until chat called her name, causing her attention to focus all on him. "It's been years since we've know each other... why can't we just show our identities already with master fu gone?...." Chat bluntly yet upsettingly asked, not caring about him almost about to detransform.

"I know.... and wonder also. But this is for both of our safety." Ladybug frowned with a puppy like face, leaping away to detransform.

"Everything is always on me... like. SCHOOL! Omg tikki Im going to be late!!!" Marinette freaked out, beginning to sprint almost losing her breath. She stopped in her tracks bending over to rest her hands on her knees. "Marinette is everything ok?" A familiar voice started the innocent bluenette, looking up to see that it's her Prince Charming Luka.

"I'm fine Luka, just need to catch my breath." Mari smiled, pushing her bangs away from her face hot face. "Here get on, I know you're late again." Luka softly chuckled with his deep raspy seductive voice..

Author: stfu I'm fangirling

"Thanks baby- I MEAN!." Mari trembled in her words, knocking her head against the helmet he had given to put on. "It's alright marinette, you can call me whatever you want. Whatever makes you happy." He smirked to assure her everything is fine before helping her get on the back of his navy blue motor.

She felt like she was 15 again, riding on the back of Lukas tricycle every time he'd given her a lift. When they finally arrived, he safely assisted her off with his hand not getting off with her. "Aren't you going to be late too?" Marinette's eyebrows went up in concern, fixing the strap to her pink backpack.

"Don't worry about me, I actually have to help out my mom at her job so would just do all of my work later on." Luka placed marinette's helmet inside his bag for some other time to use, being greeted with a gentle kiss to the cheek.

"Okay...be safe, love you luka." Mari gave a hug before rushing into the building.