He looks at me even more confused than before. Does he not understand what I just said to him.

"So I'm just going to shut the door because you guys got the wrong crib so .... goodni-"

I slam my hand on the door causing it to shake. I gave him a murderous look.

He just don't know who I am. Why am I wasting my time talking to this asino anyways.

"Il I papà Nikolai è qui!"

"PAPÀ!"

Nikolai came running full force around the corner to me jumping into my arms. I hugged this little boy so tight. I've missed him so much. He is my life.

"Papà mi sei mancato", Nikolai asked me looking into my eyes.

Just hearing him say he missed me broke my heart. I gotta hurt something, more like someone.

"Nico dov'è tua madre", I asked Nikolai still ignoring this guy. Like dude is not on my radar at all.

"Dentro, dai", I put Nikolai down and bumped passed him following MY son into the house.

Walking in I came face to face with my child's mother, "Hello Makayla."

"Christoph what are you doing here", she says with a shaky voice.

"No the question is what are you doing here and why did you take my son with you!" My voice boomed at her. No one matter in that moment except my kid.

She just stares at me.

"Makayla do you hear me talking to y-"

"Aye you don't have to talk to her like that!"

I chuckle.

People just don't understand not to fûck with me. "Nico, vai a prendere tua madre e le tue cose che stiamo lasciando". Watching him out the corner of my eye he runs off to get their things. Once he was out of view I pulled my gun out, "tsk tsk .. you don't know me very well do you. I'm sure Makayla here didn't tell you how dangerous I am but that might be because she's oblivious to more things than I can count. But we are going to bring everything to light."

I watch everyone's eyes carefully as I slowly walked in front of them. They look like their going to shìt bricks, perfect.

"So I am Christoph Nikolai Trenton Bianchi-Vasiliev Jr , son of the most vicious Mafia man known to conquer different parts of the Americas and Italy", I say with venom. "I'm sure you two have heard of him since we have been doing business with your father."

I carefully noticed both of their bodies stiffen up once I say my name. Eccellente.

"You're the Don's son?"

"No I'm THE capo dei capi and the Don's son!" I look between these two idioti and could see they are terrified but holding a straight face. Slightly impressive but needs work. "Now I am going to take my son and his mother with me and I will be on my way. Or I can paint your insides on every inch of this pathetic place. Your choice."

They both backed up from Makayla with sorrowful faces.

"What is going on? Christoph I am not going with you! Me and Nikolai are staying right h-", in a swift moment all I saw was black and grabbed her by the neck lifting her off the floor.

"Di chi cazzo stai parlando?" I roared.

Listening to her trying to breathe makes me smirk until I heard that voice. Making me stop. Makayla hit the floor before Nico was fully in the room.